Friends Forever Treaty

To think that I would create two alliance announcements in one day. Once more, the Colonial Independence Association would like to announce the "Friends Forever Treaty". A Peace, Intelligence, and Aid Treaty with the Blackstone Commission. For quite sometime, the Blackstone Commission had been slowly developing relations with the Colonial Independence Association and eventually, it has amounted to a PIAT. I hereby announce CIA's and BCOM's first ever PIAT.

[quote]
[center][img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/ali5541/ciabcombanner.png[/img][/center]
[b][size="5"]Friends Forever Treaty[/size][/b]
An Economic PIAT between The Colonial Independence Association and Blackstone Commission.

[b]Preamble[/b]
This treaty between The Colonial Independence Association and Blackstone Commission, hereby known as "CIA" and "BCOM," respectively, "the signatories," or "Forever Friends," symbolize the intentions of both alliances to grow closer in their long time relationship. This bond also will smooth the progress of an excellent sharing of mutual alliance growth through fiscal means.

[b]Article I: Independence[/b]
Both signatories shall remain sovereign and independent of each other.

[b]Article II: Peace[/b]
Both alliances shall refrain from acts of hostility towards each other. Should a member of either signatory conduct any aggressive action towards a member of the other signatory; that member shall be punished entirely according to each alliances' Charters.

This also entails a high level of respect and civility that all members of both signatories should maintain towards each other at all times. Should any grievances come to pass, they should be dealt with by notifying the relevant Government officials.

[b]Article III: Intelligence[/b]
Should either signatory receive information regarding the other signatory with potential relevance to the security of said signatory, this information shall be shared swiftly as long as no other treaty implications stand in the way.

[b]Article IV: Aid[/b]
Should either signatory need martial, fiscal, or political aid, they are allowed to request assistance from the other signatory. Nevertheless, this signatory is not required to execute the request, although it is encouraged.
Both signatories agree to cooperate economically with each other and agree to be an active part of each others' economic programs. This shall be done at the judgment of both alliances' economic coordinators, and it is essential that both be in communication with each other on this matter regularly.

[b]Article V: Termination[/b]
Should either signatory decide that the Forever Friends must disconnect paths and go on their own way once again, seventy-two hours notice of cancellation must be given to the other signatory. During this time, this document is still in effect, and after this time, both signatories are bond to Article II of this treaty for another 72 hours.

[b]The Friends Forever Signatories[/b]
For the [b]Colonial Independence Association[/b],
[b]Amos Malachi[/b], [i]President[/i]
[b]GoddessOfLinn[/b], [i]Vice President[/i]
[b]Ali5541[/b], [i]Secretary of State[/i]
[b]Great Jenstonia[/b], [i]Secretary of the Interior[/i]

[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/ali5541/BCOMsigs.png[/img]

[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='20 July 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1279590465' post='2379681']
You should ask MHA and GRE how forever works out ;)

Still, congratulations on making new friends.
[/quote]
Nahhhh ask us over at SF ;)

[quote name='GearHead' date='19 July 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1279589858' post='2379662']
I like it, I like it, I like it alot. :awesome:

o/ the both of you. :)
[/quote]

Thanks GearHead, it means a lot coming from you.

[quote name='Tiberious' date='20 July 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1279652952' post='2381067']
It is great to have such honorable new friends
[/quote]

likewise

I'm actually quite excited about this. It was about time we had something linking our two alliances.