iFOK/GOONS Announcement

[center][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090724100928/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ifokflag.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/99fk2f.png[/img]
[size="5"]The "They Seem Like 'Confirmed Bachelors' to Me" Treaty [/size][/center]
[b]Preamble:[/b]

We came from different parts of the world, but we seem like brothers. We speak different languages, but when we speak to one another, the language of friendship trumps all things. Some say it would never happen. Some say it was bound to. But one thing is certain: when you're out there in the wild world all alone, the closest friends you make are the ones that started farthest away.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8]Sometimes, things just work out perfectly that way.[/url]

I hereby declare this accord legitimate in the eyes of all, and proudly share this product of union and cooperation with the broader world.

[b]Article I[/b]

Both signatories formally recognize the right of the other signatory to exclusively exercise authority in all facets of its own internal domain. No action may be taken to undermine the sovereignty of either alliance.

[b]Article II[/b]

Neither signatory shall authorize its members to attack or sanction members of the other signatory. Any unauthorized attacks or sanctions from the members of one signatory will be resolved to the satisfaction of the other signatory in private.
[b]
Article III[/b]

Both signatories agree to share any and all intelligence that is relevant to the security or well-being of the other.

[b]Article IV[/b]

Both signatories agree to ruin Bob. In the case that a signatory requires defending due to said ruining, they may request aid from the other. This defense is mandatory, if possible. If one signatory wishes for assistance in ruining of Bob aggressively, it may be requested of the other. This aggression is optional.

[b]Article V[/b]

Termination of this agreement shall occur 96 hours after either signatory gives notice to that effect. Both signatories retain the inalienable right to give notice to withdraw from this agreement for any reason at any time.

[u]Signed for iFOK:[/u]

iFOK Triumvirate:
arexes
Gofastleft
MikeTheFirst

[u]Signed for GUNES:[/u]

Sardonic, Pilot
lzc, CoPilot
nippy, Strategos
Ktarthan, Secretariat
CapnBiggles, Sexretariat
Biazt, Council
Tristesse, Council
JamezBfod, Council
Darksol, Council

[quote name='mrcalkin' date='30 June 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1277934043' post='2355761']
Great treaty, I want one with iFOK but I guess we'll just have to deal with their dutch brothers
[/quote]

Hit me a query on IRC and I'll tell you where you can take the gold.