A Final sMASHing Announcement

[center][img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7854/finalflag2jn0.jpg[/img][/center]

Over the past few months, the Mighty Armed States of Honor (M*A*S*H) had gone through several events that had brought down morale, made members resign, and made us lose over 2mil of NS from 4 mil to our current 2 mil. Since the poor planning of the last war, the destruction of our forums, the resignations of key government members, and the lack of interest of members M*A*S*H essentially has no active members. We had one active member for the past few months who personally stepped up and made new forums without help, reorganized the government, boosted morale, and took on the task of every department. This member being Supreme 142. He kept M*A*S*H alive and helped organize us which took up much of his time over the last few months. Unfortunately he could not do everything in M*A*S*H and resigned as no one assisted him. M*A*S*H would like to thank him for his wonderful service and dedication to the alliance as well as good luck in his new home at the Viridian Entente (lucky VE). For over 2 years M*A*S*H as stood as an alliance and has pushed for greatness but perhaps we did not strive hard enough. The Mighty Armed States of Honor hereby merges into its wonderful ally, the Legion.

We personally wish to thank the great leadership and support from the following members who were once in M*A*S*H: Flonker, Col. Fitswilliam, Bommerisgod, Bedford Forrest, Supreme 142, Dran, Grand Admiral Xior, Ruphus, Greenstuff, and Justavictim82.
And of course the members of M*A*S*H who stood by us get their own thanks too.

o/ M*A*S*H
o/ Legion

-Countbaron- M*A*S*H Veterans Council Member

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember attempts to get this going back when MASH was actually a functional alliance and it failed then, this is sad to see now. How far they've fallen since Flonker ran the show. I'm skeptical as to whether this is actual a beneficial move for Legion, more inactive members? Well at least you'll get the sanction you've so desperately wanted for so long. Congratulations on that I suppose

MASH had some good people, and some were good friends.
A final O/ for those memories

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[center][img]http://www.avelegio.net/images/treaty/mash.jpg [/img][/center]
On behalf of the government and all the members of The Legion, I would like to welcome the nations of M*A*S*H into our family. Both of our alliances have stood by one another countless times and we have considered MASH to be one of our truest friends. Despite even having divided passions over wars now past, our bond of friendship has remained strong. While we are see sad to see the flag of MASH retired from the battlefield, the history and culture of MASH will live on through our brothers who we now proudly call fellow Legionnaires.

Here's to M*A*S*H [img]http://www.avelegio.net/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Ave M*A*S*H

Ave Legio

i love both alliances so im very happy they (Finally) got together.

congrats guys! :)

[quote name='wickedj' date='25 June 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1277522713' post='2350595']
Also, whens the last time Legion was sanctioned?
[/quote]

pre-purplegate (Sept. 2008)

Edited by SiCkO

As a former MASH ally and friend for a long time, this saddens me. While it is has been a long time since I spoke with anyone in MASH and even longer since we've been on opposite sides of the spectrum, I still enjoyed my time as allies, and as I said, this saddens me.

Best of luck to everyone.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='25 June 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1277523565' post='2350617']
Knock a year off of that, Sept. 2007
[/quote]

my bad

Edited by SiCkO

[quote name='CountBaron' date='25 June 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1277522397' post='2350586']
We had one active member for the past few months who personally stepped up and made new forums without help, reorganized the government, boosted morale, and took on the task of every department. This member being Supreme 142. [/quote]

VE is lucky to have him.

Out of the 80+ former members of M*A*S*H who you consider as inactive members, how many of them do you anticipate following through with the transition to the Legion?

Good luck to the Legion in handling the influx. I hope your alliance will be better for it.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='25 June 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1277524360' post='2350637']
Later MASH, can't say I'm sad to see more consolidation.

/misses the uber-big alliances.
[/quote]
Agreed. That said you did well for yourself in your time and certainly outperformed the vast majority of alliances that have come and go. May your good memories last and your regrets fade with time.