An All New Animal

[center][img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/DivineProportion1/niceflag.jpg[/img][img]http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/32/95/80/far_fl12.png[/img][/center]

Hello citizens of Bob. Today I bring exciting news of a new creature roaming our dinosaur-filled lands that has never before been seen by the likes of cyberkind! Through pain-staking long hours of work, research, and experimentation, the collaboration of tLW and FAR has come up with an all new creature. A creature so fearsome, so terrifying, that not even Stealing Pandas [s]can see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch[/s] could stop it from being born! Behold, the [i]Far[/i]osaurus!

...actually, we didn't create a new creature. But we did decide to sign an ODoAP together out of wub. :awesome:

[quote][center]The Farosaurus Treaty[/center]

Preamble
After getting over the initial butterflies in their respective tummies, The Lost World and the Federation of Allied Republics, through hard work and dedication to each other, have formed a strong bond. With this bond they have agreed to solidify their friendship. Accordingly, they agree to the following:

I. Communication
Should either alliance hear rumours or secrets about the other party, they have to communicate what they've heard to one another to ensure both alliances' protection and integrity. In addition, neither party will start or partake in any such behaviour against the other alliance.

II. Non-Aggression
The Lost World and the Federation of Allied Republics agree that neither of them will attack one another and that they will settle any differences they have with one another peacefully.

III. Aid
Should either alliance come in need of assistance, be it financial, diplomatic, or anything else, the other alliance will be highly inclined to send aid without restrictions, but they are not required to.

IV. Optional Defense
Should either alliance be attacked by a foreign entity, the other party is strongly encouraged to come to the other alliance's defense, but they are not required to do so.

V. Optional Aggression
If one alliance decides to participate in an offensive war against a foreign entity, they may ask the other alliance to assist, however the alliance is not required to participate.

VI. Termination
In the unfortunate event that one alliance would want to terminate this treaty, they have to give the other alliance a 72 hour notice.[/quote]

Signed for tLW:
[i]Prodigy.NL, Triumvir of the Lost World
Sareya Krylani, Triumvir of the Lost World
Silver Empress, Lost World Minister of Foreign Affairs
Magister Agricolarum, Lost World Minister of Development
Toynbee McTiles, Lost World Minsiter of Internal Affairs
FJ, Lost World Minister of Defense[/i]

Signed for FAR:
[i]Emperor - Fernando12
Regent - StealingPandas
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Sir Exodus
Minister of Defense - MrDamsky
Minister of Finance - Irishninja
Minister of Internal Affairs - Colonel Brick[/i]

And as per usual with tLW-related announcements, a dino comic. Enjoy. :)
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/bhzu6s.png[/IMG]

Side note- I promised Stealing Pandas I would give him a personal shout out. Here you are. :blush:

Edited by Silver Empress

This treaty is awesome. Not much else to say about it, other than that it please me to no end to see two of our allies getting closer.