We're oh so Sirius

The night sky is dominated by a single source of extravagant light. The star Sirius. The light of this star is a single point in a dark sky that shines with brilliant light. Nothing else in the night sky matches the intensity of the light emanating from Sirius. Today Sirius’s will shine light on a friendship that is brighter than all others. That light will shine the way for friendship and prosperity to continue to grow on the Blue sphere. The strength of Sirius comes from our combined friendship. Size matters not when you have sturdy friends by your side who will never let you down. This is only the beginning... We wish for ALL our blue brothers to come to Sirius and inquire about joining.
Forums are: http://z7.invisionfree.com/CN_Sirius/

[QUOTE][center][img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2319/siriust.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="6"]Sirius[/size]

[b]I: Preamble[/b]
In the interest in strengthening, the bonds between the alliances on our sphere, the under signed alliances have come together to form a new bloc to signify the Unity, and brotherhood of the Blue Sphere. We strive above all for peace and prosperity to our brethren, Sirius will be a tool with which we further those goals.

[b]II: Entry[/b]
To gain entry to Sirius, an alliance must reside on the blue team, undergo a Q&A and, be approved of by a majority vote of 90% consisting of the current members whom decide to vote. Each member alliance receives one vote in this process If an alliance does not receive a majority vote for entry, they will be eligible to apply again in two (2) months time, after improvement of foreign relations, or alliance conduct.

[b]III: Non Aggression[/b]
No member of Sirius shall ever attack another member, on an alliance wide, or single member scale. If an alliance is found guilty of this, they will be subject to immediate expulsion from the bloc. If the attack is confined to one, or a small group of members, 100% reps will be requested, along with a declaration of peace, failure to comply will result in the aggressors being marked as rogues, and barred from all signatory alliances. In addition, members of Sirius are forbidden to raid blue team nations. If a blue team nation is raided by a member of an alliance in Sirius, the alliance must pay the raided nation back it's losses in full. Failure to comply may result in suspension, and if continued, possibly expulsion, from Sirius

[b]IV: Intelligence[/b]
Information being vital to the survival of any alliance all signatories of this treaty agree, and swear to supply any intelligence, that is considered vital to the safety of that alliance, or the entire bloc. This includes, but is not confined to - Forum Spying, Aggressive Behavior against said alliance, and Inappropriate government conduct.

[b]V: Optional Defense[/b]
The members of Sirius recognize war as an inevitability, as well as conflicting sides of allies. Members of Sirius have the option to, but are not bound to defend any member of this treaty during times of war, either militarily or through aid packages.

[b]VI: Optional Aggression[/b]
All members of Sirius reserve the right to offensively aid any other member of Sirius if they feel the reasons for the conflict justify it. Members may request assistance through this treaty, but recognize that the Aggressive assistance is not required.

[b]VII: Amendments[/b]
Amendments can be made to this treaty at anytime with a 75% majority vote by the member alliances.

[b]VIII: Termination/Cancellation[/b]
If at any time a member of Sirius is removed by membership vote, or if they leave of their own free will, the side that wishes to terminate the signature must give seven (7) Days advanced notice, and a short reason for the termination.[/QUOTE][/center]

Signed,

[b]For TKTB[/b]
[i]James Maximus, Turtle Overlord
db00, Grand Turtle
JewelAngel, Ninja Turtle of Foreign Affairs
DogsOfWar, Ninja Turtle of War
UFK, Ninja Turtle of Finance

[b]For TCU[/b]
Commander Cato, Governor
PanzerVII, Lieutenant Governor
Portiabeth, Director of Finance
Barix9, Director of Foreign Affairs
9dj12, Director of Internal Affairs
Polish Germany, Director of Military Affairs

[b]For TIO[/b]
Imperial High Commander: Skippy
--
Executive Imperial Commander: Sup4l33t3ki11a
Imperial Internal Commander: Scorponok
Imperial External Commander: Dave93

[b]For TIP[/b]
Gairyuki, Champion of the Indigo Plateau
Octavio, Elite of Economics
TheListener, Elite of Military Affairs
Mistra, Elite of Internal Affairs
Tarikmo, Elite of Foreign Affairs
Chet, da freak y'all lookin at

[b]For BTA[/b]
Master-Debater, Oracle

TheSpoon, Consul
[/i]

This is awesome
:D

Glad we could come to know everyone and sign onto this.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='22 May 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1274505743' post='2307761']
This can only end in a plethora of "Why so Sirius" jokes.
[/quote]

Like this?

[IMG]http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/MD131/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Master-Debater

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='22 May 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1274505743' post='2307761']
[/quote]
I couldn't help myself...

[img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8254/6g0lr96m.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='22 May 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1274505743' post='2307761']
[/quote]

Am I doing it right? B-)

[img]http://fc69.deviantart.com/fs33/f/2008/298/4/6/Why_so_sirius_by_IdiotxIdioteque.png[/img]

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='22 May 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1274505743' post='2307761']
[/quote]

I blame the complete and total lack of originality in the troll community.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' date='22 May 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1274506894' post='2307782']
o/ Sirius

Excellent to be a part of this :D
[/quote]
Why hello there, have we met?

On a second note, nice to get this finally announced.

[quote name='Barix9' date='22 May 2010 - 05:13 AM' timestamp='1274519592' post='2307866']
I blame the complete and total lack of originality in the troll community.
[/quote]I take offence to this, sir! As a troll, I take great pride in trying my damndest to AVOID referencing such old memes. My originality is all I have :unsure:

Also, great work, Sirius! This looks good :).

Edited by Archanis

[quote name='BloodFury' date='22 May 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1274531904' post='2307920']
And now on Sirius XM Radio We Bring you...

Cool little treaty you got there. Potential for Polar to join, or the other Turtle alliance since they returned to blue?
[/quote]
BTA have already joined :)

And all Blue alliance are welcome to apply

[quote name='Jewelangel' date='22 May 2010 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1274533734' post='2307928']
BTA have already joined :)

And all Blue alliance are welcome to apply
[/quote]

Ahh so they did, I am as blind as a bat sometimes. Best of luck with the treaty.