Official letter(s) from The Immortals / Immortals

[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090515191612/cybernations/images/2/25/Immortals02.jpg[/IMG]
We are hereby considered a defunct alliance. All intel that was once privvy to the immortals is no longer, our former members are given all rights and privileges to take whatever they wish form our official documents and internal forums.

/s/

The Immortals
Sarmatian Empire
Wappas

----

[IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100201132611/cybernations/images/8/88/Immortals_War_Flag.png[/IMG]

Related notice, Immortals is hereby formed and immediately declares an issuance of war on The Mafia. Reasons will not be disclosed at this time.

hail ducklings.

~signed
[i]immortals[/i]

----

Final notice, cake was a tradition of The Immortals, as a final tribute to that tradition, i bring you cake

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SjhSwa9-9KI/AAAAAAAADTE/N5t8QZsHYT0/s400/Brenda+Jo+-+lw-ss-father%27s+day.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wappas' date='11 May 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1273619010' post='2295288']
Related notice, Immortals is hereby formed and immediately declares an issuance of war on The Mafia. Reasons will not be disclosed at this time.hail ducklings.~signed[i]immortals[/i]
[/quote]

Well that's not cool.

I was sad to hear that The Immortals were disbanding (although the irony of it was a feeble attempt to cheer me up), and when I saw your numbers and NS drop so dramatically these past few days. Far thee well ex-Immortals, I hope you find your way to what you're looking for.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='12 May 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1273619833' post='2295309']
Careful, Mafia. An alliance one-third your size is out to get you.
[/quote]

Only 7 days ago they were 6 times bigger, and thus 2 times bigger than the Mafia. I wouldn't turn aside from the alternative that TI could of chosen in their disbandment. It's still a strong symbol.

Congratulations on getting rid of that pesky definitive article. Now you're free to be your own alliance! By your own rules!

Definitive articles [b]always[/b] trying to keep the little man down.

Also I don't know either you or The Mafia, but you're the only one of the two that has presented me with cake so you de facto gain my support.

Edit: Oh wait, we have an EODP with The Mafia. So GOONS might have to come to their defense. Sometime later. If we feel like it. But probably not (See: cake)

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='12 May 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1273619833' post='2295309']
Careful, Mafia. An alliance one-third your size is out to get you.
[/quote]
ur lucky they disbanded and reformed before declaring war. otherwise mafia would be face down on the curb and an Immortal jackboot would b coming down on them

im very sad to see my home alliance gone :'( <3 TI i'll always b an Immortal at heart! :wub:

[quote name='Carden VonDraken' date='11 May 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1273625682' post='2295417']
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU GUTLESS !@#$%^&*!

Sarmatian Empire brought me into The Mafia... ironic, no?

He's just pissed that we're still around and his glourious child is no more.
Never did take failure well...
[/quote]

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Enjoy Wappas & Sarm, The Immortals will be missed.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='12 May 2010 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1273674446' post='2296012']
:(

I don't like this at all.
[/quote]

You should join in the fun, I bet you'd like it then. I've had 3 ground attacks, 4 aircraft, 2 naval, and 2 spy attacks against me...all of which failed but 1 aircraft <_< then one of them anarchied himself while hitting me <_<

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb155/Stevepac9/epicwin.jpg[/IMG]

Top is Mafia NS, bottom too are Myself and Wappas. What would of happened if we blitzed...

Edited by Sarmatian Empire