A Conservative Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/Barix9/TCU%20Flag/smallerflag.png[/IMG][/center]
[center][b]TCU - Making Conservatism Sexy since 2009[/b][/center]
[center]
and to summarize... wait no... I have not started yet.... AHEM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!. It is my pleasure to announce that The Conservative Underground (TCU) has passed not one, not two, but THREE whole milestones! We have officially passed the 1 mil mark and are well on our way to 1.5m (1,424,715).Which brings me to our second achievement of the week (okay so it’s not really a milestone, but it’s still damn cool) TCU has secured the top gain in 7 days by over 300k ns, with our gain last week of 886,408 nation strength. Our third milestone is of course, our passing of 50 nations, sitting currently at 62 nations.
We are very happy to have our new members, and are working diligently to get everyone situated, and comfortable.

[IMG]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m379/CommanderCato/Public/TCUMILESTONE14MIl.png[/IMG]

That being said, I have a few other short announcements!
In light of our pick up of a massive number of Immortal members, and slots being open etc, we have new government to welcome into the fold, and old government to congratulate on not being couped! The government is as follows!

Governor, Commander Cato
Lieutenant Governor, PanzerVII
Director of Foreign Affairs, Barix9
Director of Internal Affairs, 9dj12
Director of Finance, Portiabeth
Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, Disco Commandant

Congratulations to you all (yay me)

Finally, taking a page from our friends at the GOP, we have decided to enact a policy change.
4) TCU reserves the right to defend, by whatever means it chooses, against any actual or perceived attack on Conservatism. So to clarify, if any alliance attacks a conservative alliance for the reason of "being conservative" or any variation regarding Conservatism, then we hold the right to come to their defense.[/center]

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='10 May 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1273467681' post='2293303']
Congrats, now merge into the BTA and the world will be better :D

They wernt very immortal

:awesome:
[/quote]

Witty I suppose, although I would think you'd be more upset over losing an MDP partner

Also hi MD, merge into FoB and the world will be a better place (bring Cato with you)

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='10 May 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1273467428' post='2293295']
What happened to the Immortals? Did I miss something?
[/quote]

You should talk to Sarmatian.

I am also unsurprised to see a lack of thanks to them in this announcement for essentially tripling your strength.

Hooah! Phenomenal growth TCU - really something to be proud of!

[quote name='Barix9' date='10 May 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1273466685' post='2293276']
Finally, taking a page from our friends at the GOP, we have decided to enact a policy change.
4) TCU reserves the right to defend, by whatever means it chooses, against any actual or perceived attack on Conservatism. So to clarify, if any alliance attacks a conservative alliance for the reason of "being conservative" or any variation regarding Conservatism, then we hold the right to come to their defense.[/center]
[/quote]

This is fantastic to see! It was our hope that like-minded alliances would adopt similar language - and so you have!

0/ TCU
0/ Conservatism

Disco Commandant is his own political Ideaology; but he's friends with Cato ;) It's called reaching across one isle or another

Funky Funky news folks! This is the Disco Commandant Comin' to you l-l-l-l-live from #TCU on the IRC Networks!

[i][color="#FF0000"]spins some mad beats[/color][/i]

Folks, I am happy to to accept my new role in TCU's gov, not to mention our funky funky milestone achievements have given me a double urge to PARRRTAAAAYYY!!!
So let's celebrate!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='10 May 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1273516667' post='2293786']
I'm loving the trend in policy change. Congrats TCU.

(Also go green, its the conservative stronghold of Planet Bob.)
[/quote]

Das right :awesome:

It's true whether the rest of Green knows it or not :unsure: