Petition to The Grämlins

JimKongIl

I wish to inform the The Grämlins that I consider their demands of unconditional surrender for IRON and DAWN to be unreasonable. I respectfully ask them to reconsider and accept offers of peace on the table.

Signed,
JimKongIl

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 May 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1273428270' post='2292592']
I am pretty sure they already realize public opinion is against them, and I am pretty sure they don't care.
[/quote]

That seems to be the case.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='09 May 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1273428428' post='2292597']
[/quote]

So why bother with this utterly pointless endeavor?

I see you've applied to join IRON, now that is the kind of thing that will make a difference. Although seeing as you'll have to sit in peace mode, you would probably be better off (and more useful to IRON) if you stayed off-AA until the day when IRON decides to make a stand in the upper ranks.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 May 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1273428540' post='2292601']
So why bother with this utterly pointless endeavor?

I see you've applied to join IRON, now that is the kind of thing that will make a difference.
[/quote]

I disagree with the premise of that question.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='09 May 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1273428428' post='2292597']
[/quote]

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='09 May 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1273428989' post='2292615']
I disagree with the premise of that question.
[/quote]

These two statements seem to be at odds.

What is the intent of this petition?

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 May 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1273429102' post='2292619']
These two statements seem to be at odds.

[/quote]

The premise I disagree with is that this is an utterly pointless endeavor.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 May 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1273429310' post='2292624']
[/quote]
He wanted to start a petition because he felt like it; if you don't want to sign it then don't sign it.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 May 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1273429310' post='2292624']
[/quote]

To help IRON and DAWN get peace without having to humiliate themselves first to get it. No self respecting alliance would ever do that so it is pretty clear the intent is to utterly destroy them. I find that contrary to the spirit of why I play the game.

Yes, the topic was certainly needed. Thank you for creating yet another topic about the gremlins, I was wondering how we would cope with only two other topics about how evil they are.

[quote name='Dementual' date='09 May 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1273430081' post='2292642']
He wanted to start a petition because he felt like it; if you don't want to sign it then don't sign it.
[/quote]
Let's all make threads about Grämlins and the on-going war just for the sake of it yyeeaahhh!

IRON: 326 nations, almost 4 mil NS and just over 1300 nukes
Gremlins: 43 nations, 2.2 million NS and 574 nukes

There you have it folks. the day 44 nations with half the NS and 1/3 of the nukes of IRON, has scared IRON and their friends SO badly that we now have [b]FIVE[/b] threads on the subject. RamMax you sir at !@#$% crazy but i never thought you could scare so many people so badly that we needed all this hooplah about you.

IRON and friends, you should be nothing short of embarassed. with 31 nations in war mode for Gre a properly organized blitz(ohrite..LM running the show) should be able to crush Gre..even with your godawful fighters a 3(or more) on 1 should be a cakewalk. yet instead of that you guys sit here and "QQ Ram is teh crazy! hes oppressing poor IRON!" Gre isnt NPO they dont have 700+ nations to throw at you..

So i take my hat(i dont have one on...but you get the idea) off to Ram for not only being cat lady crazy but managing to work so many people up into such a frenzy over something that shouldve ended in the crushing of you weeks ago

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 May 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1273436990' post='2292738']
IRON: 326 nations, almost 4 mil NS and just over 1300 nukes
Gremlins: 43 nations, 2.2 million NS and 574 nukes

There you have it folks. the day 44 nations with half the NS and 1/3 of the nukes of IRON, has scared IRON and their friends SO badly that we now have [b]FIVE[/b] threads on the subject. RamMax you sir at !@#$% crazy but i never thought you could scare so many people so badly that we needed all this hooplah about you.

IRON and friends, you should be nothing short of embarassed. with 31 nations in war mode for Gre a properly organized blitz(ohrite..LM running the show) should be able to crush Gre..even with your godawful fighters a 3(or more) on 1 should be a cakewalk. yet instead of that you guys sit here and "QQ Ram is teh crazy! hes oppressing poor IRON!" Gre isnt NPO they dont have 700+ nations to throw at you..

So i take my hat(i dont have one on...but you get the idea) off to Ram for not only being cat lady crazy but managing to work so many people up into such a frenzy over something that shouldve ended in the crushing of you weeks ago
[/quote]
Grämlins' edge is in the process of crashing, but you should really look at strength ranges before you make claims about numerical superiority. Having 8 times as many nations as your opponent doesn't help you if 90% of them can't hit anything useful.