Upon a time...

[i]Upon a time, they congregated. There were frogs from everywhere, all ceremoniously going about their God-given duties in life. The first of such was a brave warrior, decorated from head to toe, hilt to tip, in spoils of victory, from battles fought and won in every campaign. This warrior told all those that opposed to[/i] [b]GET OUT.[/b]
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/froggo.jpg[/img]

[i]Alongside this warlike frog was a much more diplomatic frog. Though a decorated military veteran as well, this fine fellow frog fought far from the field, furrowing his visage while deliberating on a delicate course of destruction to lead him to a destiny of victory. With the ultimate goal of forcing the enemy to[/i] [b]GET OUT[/b] [i]he would carefully draw his battle plans.[/i]
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/charlesdefrog.jpg[/img]

[i]There was a third frog, from a different group, as well. This frog was a showboat, a behemoth of manly physique. Under his oiled, rippled chest, was a heart of cold killing power. This inner evil was never shown, but the other frogs saw it in his eyes. When he bellowed his[/i] [b]GET OUT[/b] [i]at a competition, one could see the fire behind those gazing orbs. He was perfect.[/i]
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/bonofrog.jpg[/img]

[i]The frogs eventually met. They came to like each other, to understand the feelings beneath the shells. They understood that they were in the same boat; on the same lily pad, so to speak. At one point, they began discussing the ramifications of a treaty, and what they could do. From it, came debate, though cordial. They shared a common interest in life, common friends, and knew that they would be best served together. The question was how.[/i]
[img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/fresidents.jpg[/img]

[i]After several seconds of heated debate, and the exchange of a mutual[/i] [b]GET OUT[/b],[i] they moved on and wrote the following, signing it as well:[/i]

[quote][center][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/goonsgod.png[/img][/center]
[size=10pt][b]The Black Jesus Treaty[/b]
[i]GOONS-GOD MDoAP[/i]

[b]Article I. Sovereignty[/b]
Both signatories shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly
or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty of the other signatory.

[b]Article II. Non-aggression[/b]
Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks upon the other, be it directly or
indirectly. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other
nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be
the first action taken in any incident.

[b]Article III. Mutual Defense[/b]
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and
will be responded to with all available force.

[b]Article IV. Optional Aggression[/b]
If a signatory wishes to pursue a offensive war and a request for assistance has been
sent to the other signatory, then the respective signatory is encouraged but not obligated to provide
assistance in any way they can, the manner of the assistance to be provided dependent on
the request but not limited to military and/or financial assistance. In such cases of an
offensive war, the signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.

[b]Article V. Civility[/b]
Both signatories and its respective members shall remain civil to the other in any public
area and any disagreements shall be solved through private channels.

[b]Article VI. Communication[/b]
Both signatories shall remain in constant communication, either through forums or other
forms of contact.

[b]Article VII. Espionage[/b]
Neither signatory shall engage in any acts of espionage or conduct any acts malicious in
nature toward the other signatory, including but not limited to condoning acts of
aggression upon the other and aiding an enemy. If any information is found that concerns
either signatory, the other shall provide said information immediately and without
delays. If either signatory is found in violation of either condition, it is considered
grounds for immediate termination.

[b]Article VIII. Termination[/b]
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform
the other 72 hours in advance where the treaty shall still remain active until the
closure of aforementioned period.

[b]Article IX.[/b]
TRASH CAN (still) sucks.

[b]Article X.[/b]
FEAR is hereby dubbed TRASH CAN II.

[b]Signed for the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[/b],
Sardonic, Pilot
lazerc, CoPilot
nippy, Secretariat
salithus, Strategos
Broazt, Council
Ktarthan, Council
Tristesse, Council
lamuella, Emeritus
Bloodjewel, Emeritus
Hidraca, Resident Jew

[b]Signed for the Global Order of Darkness[/b],
Xiphosis, Dark Lord
Big_Z, Lord of Diplomacy[/size][/quote]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to our friends at GOONS! We have had a great relationship, and I hope you find the same for yourselves in GOD. We've had some rocky relations with GOD in the past, but I think we've both grown to realize our similarities over time; I hope we'll get to know you better as well as a result of this treaty.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' date='06 May 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1273201241' post='2289678']
Europa members are hereby ordered to [b]GET OUT[/b].
[/quote]

Fixed that for you. Also, I'm going to marry Mixoux.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='06 May 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1273200884' post='2289668']
Sup FEAR.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, I take it GOD has decided to join GOONS in needlessly harassing FEAR? Well, I suppose you fellows need someone to take your inferiority complexes out on.[/color]

[quote name='Mixoux' date='06 May 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1273200884' post='2289668']
About time. Glad to see this done.

[img]http://duckbar.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/c7/c7753206d1694385891120f577ab902b4052c1e5.jpg[/img]

Sup FEAR.
[/quote]

You're two days late on this one. :v

[23:03:39] <Xiphosis[GOD]> so
[23:03:40] <Xiphosis[GOD]> we made an oops lol
[23:03:43] <Xiphosis[GOD]> there's no chaining clause in it
[23:03:52] <Xiphosis[GOD]> We can either leave it implied or add it, I don't really care which
[23:03:53] <salithus> addendum
[23:03:55] <Biazt[GOONS]> snap
[23:03:56] <salithus> we don't chain
[23:03:58] <salithus> do you agree?
[23:04:00] <@lazerc> ok we won't chain
[23:04:06] <Xiphosis[GOD]> yes
[23:04:09] <Biazt[GOONS]> ok done
[23:04:09] <salithus> signed
[23:04:10] <@lazerc> unless it suits political purposes
[23:04:13] <Biazt[GOONS]> signesd
[23:04:14] <Biazt[GOONS]> signed
[23:04:21] <Xiphosis[GOD]> [I promised VE I wasn't signing them up to GOONS and we're perma-MADP'd to them so]
[23:04:25] <Xiphosis[GOD]> yeah perma <.<
[23:04:30] <Xiphosis[GOD]> no cancel clause :3
[23:04:31] <@lazerc> at which point i will be sure to weasel my way into a war if you ask
[23:04:47] <salithus> posting this convo
[23:04:59] <Xiphosis[GOD]> Lulz

[quote name='salithus' date='07 May 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1273201763' post='2289694']
[23:04:25] <Xiphosis[GOD]> yeah perma <.<
[23:04:30] <Xiphosis[GOD]> no cancel clause :3
[/quote]

This is really a problem, treaties without cancellations clauses never can be canceled :v:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 May 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1273201577' post='2289687']
[color="#0000ff"]So, I take it GOD has decided to join GOONS in needlessly harassing FEAR? Well, I suppose you fellows need someone to take your inferiority complexes out on.[/color]
[/quote]

[b]your allies in GOD[/b] have been harassing FEAR way before GOONS started

[quote name='Mixoux' date='06 May 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1273200884' post='2289668']
About time. Glad to see this done.

[img]http://duckbar.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/c7/c7753206d1694385891120f577ab902b4052c1e5.jpg[/img]

Sup FEAR.
[/quote]

Hahaha, oh my god. That's so wrong.