New treaty is NEW

[quote][center][IMG]http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5120/20100210194654newflag.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/TwistedRebelDB47/Cybernations/PC%20Flags/pc21.jpg[/IMG]

[size="5"][b]New treaty is NEW[/b][/size][/center]

Preamble:
Nusantara Elite Warriors (hereafter NEW) and Poison Clan (hereafter PC) will bound each other with lots of love poison and lots of war poison through this treaty we are officially friends! so beware...

Mutual Defense:
Both NEW and PC understand the meaning of Mutuality and which we will defend each other till the end.In cases where either party are already defending another ally, (i.e. chaining) the other party has the option to come in for defense.

Optional Aggression:
We believe, friendship can also be optional on aggressive move done by our best friend, in real life, we can always do that until someday we might reach the point where, you go, i go.. :)

Cancellation:
Oh, we hate the word "cancellation", but we believe that everything might come to the end, so if one of us wants to do it, we will notify at least 72 hours before the official announcement made in public. Both parties are urged to try to resolve the issues before cancellation.

[u]Nusantara Elite Warriors:[/u]

Cyrus, Mahaprabu (King)
Sang Amurwabhumi, Mahapatih (Prime Minister)
Yoyoabc, Patih Amancanegara (MoFA)
K1l1o n1mr4 - Mahamentri Hino (MoIA)
Jeff123 - Mahamentri Halu (MoF)
Vibi - Mahamentri Sirikan (MoE)
Kutumoncrot - Tumenggung (MoD)

[u]Poison Clan:[/u]

TwistedRebelDB47 - Master Killer
Derwood1 - The Dealthstalker Scorpion
King Xander - Black Hornet
Josshill - The Apothecary
CitizenKane - The Computer
jgator - The Stonefish
Banslam - The Platypus
Sakura - The Vespa Mandarinia

Advisers and The Collective:

Inmate, Minister of Your Mother
Tidy Bowl Man - Minister of Rabbit Piss Soaked Work Desk..
greenacres - "everything I've ever needed to know, I learned in kindergarten" and new ruler of the NpO.
Alex - the hedge
Velocity111 - Minister
Extraduty - Minister of Useless Facts and Info
Don - Ministering out of his bedroom since 1989
Pooksland - The Centipede
Tyler-Just tyler
EmperorBrutus-hmmm
Avenger10364 - Patron Saint of Mushroom Clouds and Radiation Poisoning
Choader - Champion of the less-endowed
Rakshasas - Grand Imperial Wizard of the Klan
Arch3004 - Leprechaun Catcher (Has anyone seen mike8?)
Czar Aleksander- Minister of Useless Titles
Tritonicon: Minister of Laughable Seriousness
Mushi - supreme ruler of PC (in his own mind)
zoomzoomzoom - Minister of suicide assistance
Silverion - Grammar Terrorist
Smacky - pimpin erday
Tsar Princeps - MP for Flydale North
Jens of the desert - Minister of Weeaboo[/quote]

Poison Clan and the Nusantara Elite Warriors go back farther than many out there can imagine. We started out two years+ ago as members of The Phoenix Federation. We were co-government and military leaders, raiders, and most of all, great friends. We left for our separate reasons, but both of us faced the same hardships starting out as alliances. That's where the roads split two years ago, with Poison Clan distancing itself from TPF and NEW standing close to TPF. A couple wars later we found ourselves on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but our friendship still held strong. Regardless of how the battlefronts worked out, we had an unspoken agreement that we would never shed blood against our brothers.

After this last war, we finally found ourselves in a position where we could write down our friendship in a piece of paper; something that had been dreamed of by original leadership like Greenacres, Chinatownbus, Pooksland, Syrik, and myself at Poison Clan, GantanX, TAN, Aming, Cyrus, Alpha, and Schatten at NEW, and other long time membership from both alliances.

I'm proud to finally have this friendship in paper and I have the utmost faith that despite how many of the older members and government have faded into history or taken a back seat in politics, that the new rank and file and leaders will take the flags that signify our alliances and march with them together - eagerly carrying on the relationship we have had since our alliances' founding.

Hail a long and prosperous relationship between the Warriors and Poisoned folk!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what i have been waiting for a year!!

let's do some 'pure' raid!

:)

o/NEW!
o/PC!

to long lasting friendship!

edit: i want to cry to see the speech... well written Twisted!

Edited by Marginali