New things at UPN

[center][img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/Hansarius/UPN/PurpleFlagwithouttext-1.jpg[/img]

[b][i][size="5"]United Purple Nations Official Announcements[/size][/i][/b]
[/center]

It has been a while since we over at the United Purple Nations have made an announcement. We have a few things to announce, starting with our new government:

I am proud to announce that our April/May elections went well. We have a few fresh faces in our senior government this term. Here is the current government team:

[quote]
Prime Minister- Peggy Sue

Chancellor - DonVox

Minister of Foreign Affairs - SirDelirium

Minister of Internal Affairs -NORAD

Minister of Defense - Greene345

Minister of Finance - Thissstupid

Minister of Communications - DeadflyProductions

Minister of Recruitment - Torito
[/quote]

If you are observant, you might notice that Altheus is curriously missing from our line-up. He has decided to retire, after a long career as our founder and leader. From our inception, Altheus has helped to care for and guide the UPN along it's path, through the good times and the bad. He will be forever remembered and honored by the members of UPN. We hope he enjoys his time relaxing as a non-gov member.

Of course, with Altheus leaving, we needed a new leader. Peggy_Sue has assumed the role of Prime Minister, a position nearly identical to the former title of Founder. She has been kind enough to provide us with a few words:

[quote]
I am honored to be trusted with steering UPN across the seas of Planet Bob.
She is a ship with a history rich in personal freedom for her members and I will work to continue in that time-tested tradition.

Our doors are open and we welcome all to come visit the updated UPN.
There are no strangers -- only folks we haven't met yet.

Peggy_Sue
Prime Minister, UPN
[/quote]

All of us in UPN would like to voice our support for our new leader Peggy_Sue.

The final order of business today is to announce a new treaty between ourselves and Menotah. Menotah has long been our ally via a PIAT and in the Common Defense Treaty. We are proud to see this friendship mature and announce that our treaty has been upgraded to an MDoAP.

[quote]
[center][img]http://i85.servimg.com/u/f85/14/25/76/26/menota10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/Hansarius/UPN/PurpleFlagwithouttext-1.jpg[/img][/center]

[b][i][size="5"]Men o' Purple[/size][/i][/b]
A United Purple Nations and Menotah Mutual Defense, Optional Agression Pact

Purple Men don't hurt each other

Neither signatory shall engage in any type of warfare against the other. Neither signatory shall engage in any type of warfare against any alliance that the the other signatory is obliged to defend without a seperate treaty mandating a declaration of war.

Purple Men keep no secrets

Each signatory agrees to share all intelligence that pertains to the security and well-being of the other.

Purple Men have each other's backs

If either signatory comes under attack for any reason, then the other will declare war upon the aggressor.

Purple Men roll together

If either signatory declares war on another alliance for any reason, then the other signatory has the option of declaring war as well.

Purple Men sometimes move on

Should either signatory wish to withdraw from this treaty, they must give the other 120 hours notice. "Purple Men don't hurt each other" stays in place for 3 days after the treaty is dissolved.

Signed for United Purple Nations

[img]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5980/sealupniz2.gif[/img]

Prime Minister- Peggy Sue
Chancellor - DonVox
Minister of Foreign Affairs - SirDelirium
Minister of Internal Affairs -NORAD
Minister of Defense - Greene345
Minister of Finance - Thissstupid
Minister of Communications - DeadflyProductions
Minister of Recruitment - Torito

Signed for Menotah

Fireblade - Prime Minister
Bradford - Deputy Prime Minister
Joey67500 - President
Rodrod - Vice President

[/quote]

Thank you all for reading, and we hope to see you all in #UPN sometime soon.

EDIT: Ahhh shucks, wrong forum.

Edited by SirDelirium

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic