Joint TORN-DAWN Announcement

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/w6t81w.jpg[/IMG][/center]

TORN and DAWN have established a close bond since the beginning of the war. With the main war at a close, a new relationship has emerged. It is with great pleasure that I announce the following MDoAP with DAWN:

[quote][b]The Inglorious Basterds Accords[/b]

Preamble:
A friendship forged in the trenches of war, where endurance and loyalty have been proven to one another, this treaty embodies, but not fully encompasses, the relationship between The Order of Righteous Nations and the Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations.

Article I: Mutual Defense
Any declaration of war upon a member of either signatory is considered an act of aggression to the undersigned signatories.
The signatories shall coordinate the negotiations to end wars they are involved in according to this article and shall not sign separate peace treaties to end such wars. However, the signatories may allow each other to negotiate and reach separate peace.
Diplomatic channels will remain open to ensure that all signatories are aware of any potential threats developing to either alliances' safety. In the event either signatory declares war via activation of a clause from another treaty, and therefore requests the other signatory's assistance after coming under attack, the mandatory defense is then considered optional defense.

Article II: Mutual Aggression
Neither alliance is obliged to partake in assistance in offensive wars, all military or monetary support is strictly to be decided by each sovereign alliance, yet both are encouraged to support each other when needed.

Article III: Espionage
Neither alliance may directly participate in espionage of any type, regardless of situation and target. If either one of the undersigning alliances conducts espionage on the other signatory, this pact will be revoked immediately following a 24-hour truce. If either alliance bound to this pact conducts espionage on a non-signing alliance, it is grounds for revocation, but such action may or may not be taken by the other signatories leaders.

Article IV: Termination
This treaty shall only be terminated if either undersigned alliance chooses to exit this treaty or if Article III is found to be violated by a member alliance. If one of the undersigned chooses to terminate this pact, they must give five(5) days notice before the treaty is officially dissolved in which they remain fully bonded to the provisions contained therein.

The Undersigned do agree to respect and adhere to the Articles written above, both in the spirit and letter in which they are written.

[b]Signed for the Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations[/b]

Poach, President
Golan 1st, Chief Councilor
Council: Frannie, Shilo

[b]Signed for The Order of Righteous Nations[/b]

bigwoody, Dear Emperor
His Royal Thickness, Thickfuhrer
Lord Curzon, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
SinisterCanuck, Triumvir of War
DDEShare, Triumvir of Internal Affairs
AddictedAffliction, TORN Representative[/quote]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SinisterCanuck' date='13 April 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1271208130' post='2259432']
[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/w6t81w.jpg[/IMG][/center]

TORN and DAWN have established a close bond since the beginning of the war. With the main war at a close, a new relationship has emerged. It is with great pleasure that I announce the following MDoAP with DAWN:
[/quote]

Congrats, I don't know DAWN but I like their friends.

Congrats, two alliances I have a high opinion of signing a treaty is good to see. DAWN have shown to be a good ally to their friends and highly capable this war, and TORN has done the same.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Booter' date='13 April 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1271209541' post='2259475']
Come by and see us some time. We don't bite often.
[/quote]

Speak for yourself. Some of us enjoy a good bite.

Very glad to be treatied with TORN. Great bunch. Strange how it takes war to make one realize who one's true friends are. War brings out the best in your friends and shows you the worst of your enemies. May the bonds formed in war last.

[quote name='amad123' date='13 April 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1271210617' post='2259505']
Speak for yourself. Some of us enjoy a good bite.

Very glad to be treatied with TORN. Great bunch. Strange how it takes war to make one realize who one's true friends are. War brings out the best in your friends and shows you the worst of your enemies. May the bonds formed in war last.
[/quote]

Speaking of TORN, sometimes it brings out the worst in your friends.

[quote name='Arcades057' date='14 April 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1271212907' post='2259571']
Speaking of TORN, sometimes it brings out the worst in your friends.
[/quote]

Or who are not your friends at all.