An Announcement From the Indigo Plateau

[center]
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/BlueConcept/The%20Indigo%20Plateau/firstframe.png[/img]
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/BlueConcept/OFFICIAL1.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote][img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/BlueConcept/The%20Indigo%20Plateau/pokeballflag.png[/img]

[u][b]The Indigo Plateau[/b][/u]
[b]Forums:[/b] http://indigoplateau.freeforums.org/
[b]IRC:[/b] #theindigoplateau @ Coldfront

[b]Charter of the Indigo Plateau[/b]
[b]
Preamble:[/b]
We, the nations of the Indigo Plateau (abbreviated as TIP) hereby declare the following; we want to be the very best, like no alliance ever was. To catch them is our real test; to train them is our cause. We will travel across CN, searching far and wide, to teach each member to understand the power that’s inside… POKEM-er, Cyber Nations! It’s you and me; I know it’s my destiny! Cyber Nations! A heart so true, I know our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I’ll teach you, Cyber Nations! Gotta catch’em all (the Pokémon and the members)!

[b]Article I: Admission to the Indigo Plateau[/b]
Any Nation wishing to join The Indigo Plateau must register on the official off-site forums, pledge his or her loyalty to The Indigo Plateau, and change his or her AA to "Pallet Town", the official application AA of the Indigo Plateau. Members are required to pass a ten-question test in order to become an official member.

[b]Article II: Structure of the Government of the Indigo Plateau[/b]
Champion - Chancellor
- Elite Four
o Financial Affairs – Agency of Lorelei
• Deputies – Gym Leaders (2)
• Cascade Badge – Aid coordination, tech deals
• Rainbow Badge – Trade regulation
o Military Affairs – Temple of Bruno
• Deputies – Gym Leaders (4)
• Boulder Badge – Low tier nations
• Thunder Badge – Mid tier nations
• Soul Badge – Intelligence
• Volcano Badge – High tier nations
o Internal Affairs – Bureau of Agatha
• Deputies – Gym Leaders (1)
• Marsh Badge – Internal management
o Foreign Affairs – Ministry of Lance
• Deputies – Gym Leaders (1)
• Earth Badge – Embassies, diplomats

[i]The Champion [/i]- The Champion is the highest-ranking position in TIP. He represents the opinion of the alliance, oversees all departments assigned to the Elite Four, and has the power to appoint or force the resignation of any member of the Elite Four.

[i]The Elite Four[/i] – Members of the Elite Four are assigned to their position through appointment by the Champion. An Elite Four member holds his or her position until he or she resigns, or is removed by the Champion. The Elite Four are expected to discuss important issues amongst themselves and the Champion, cooperate with each other to further the Indigo Plateau’s agenda, and act in the best interest of the alliance at all times.
- Elite of Economics (Agency of Lorelei) - Leads all Economic programs, aid requests, and guides members in nation management.
- Elite of War (Temple of Bruno) - Leads the alliance on all military organization, warfare, and development.
- Elite of Internal Affairs (Bureau of Agatha) - Maintains membership activity and recruitment.
- Elite of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Lance) – Maintains, expands, and fortifies relationships with other alliances through diplomacy.
- While the Elites are given designated areas of power within the alliance, they are not limited to their own departments. It is encouraged for the Elites to not only cooperate, but also share and trade certain duties between themselves.
[i]
The Gym Leaders[/i] – Those holding the position of Gym Leader are tasked with providing assistance to the Elite Four. Their positions are obtained through democratic elections, in which the general membership votes for each of the 8 Gym Leader positions. Elections will take place every month, as one term is equal to one month. Gym-leader responsibilities are as follows:
Boulder Badge - Deputy Elite of War. The Pewter City Gym-leader is tasked with managing the lower tier of nations, as well as providing assistance to the Elite of War.
Cascade Badge – Deputy Elite of Economics. The Cerulean City Gym-leader is tasked with managing aid and tech deals, keeping track of war-chests and other financial information.
Thunder Badge – Deputy Elite of War. The Vermillion City Gym-leader commands the mid-tier nations of TIP, and provides assistance to the Elite of War.
Rainbow Badge – Deputy Elite of Economics. The Celadon City Gym-leader is tasked with managing the alliance’s trades, as well as providing assistance to the Elite of Economics.
Soul Badge – Deputy Elite of War. The leader of the Fuchsia City Gym-leader is tasked with managing TIP’s intelligence-gathering (game mechanic) during wartime, ghost-busting, combating rogues, and assisting the Elite of War.
Marsh Badge – Deputy Elite of Internal Affairs. The Saffron City Gym-leader is tasked with assisting the Elite of Internal Affairs.
Volcano Badge – Deputy Elite of War. The Cinnabar Island Gym-leader maintains organization of and commands the top tier of nations in TIP, while also assisting the Elite of War.
Earth Badge – Deputy Elite of Foreign Affairs. The Viridian City Gym-leader assists the Elite of Foreign Affairs in maintaining, expanding, and providing for the diplomatic relations with other alliances in Cyber Nations.
[b]
Article III:[/b] Official Government Policies of The Indigo Plateau
These policies are not set in stone, and can be changed, thrown out, or added if a majority of the alliance leadership (1 Champion, 4 Elite Four leaders, 8 Gym-leaders) decides so, majority being defined as 7 votes (out of 13). The outlined policies are as follows:

- Officially, the Indigo Plateau will be considered a Blue-team alliance. Upon founding of TIP, however, the color of each individual member will not be required to be blue.

- The Indigo Plateau will use nuclear first-strikes only at the command of the Champion.

- The Indigo Plateau will only sign Mutual Defense Pacts and above. We do not believe in optional defense, and leave it up to our leaders to decide when to discuss intelligence matters with other alliances, send aid, or declare war.

- The Indigo Plateau reserves the right to defend alliances without a treaty, that are considered friendly, these alliances will be announced by the Champion

- The Indigo Plateau shall never enforce the use of PZI or EZI.

- The Indigo Plateau does not allow Tech-raiding of any kind.

- Any Nation that requests assistance, and that majority of the government deems fit, will receive protection from The Indigo Plateau indefinitely until otherwise specified.

- Nations caught without permission ghosting The Indigo Plateau alliance affiliation will be asked to join TIP or remove said AA. Any nation unwilling to do either will be subject to attacks until the AA is removed.

- Members must first serve two terms as Gym Leaders before being eligible for a position in the Elite Four.

- The Indigo Plateau takes no responsibility for the remarks or comments made on the Cyber Nations Open-World Forum by members of TIP.
[b]
Article IV:[/b] Expulsion from the Indigo Plateau
Any member of TIP found guilty of the following is subject ejection from The Indigo Plateau:
Any nation found to be spying for another alliance on TIP, or spying on another alliance under the protection of TIP will be subject to both ejection and ZI (at the discretion of the Champion).
Any nation under the protection of TIP found recruiting from other alliances (poaching members) or recruiting members from TIP (poaching from TIP) will be subject to ejection and ZI.
Any nation guilty of unacceptable or inappropriate harassment of other members, to the point of violating another member’s comfort will be subject to ejection at the discretion of the Champion.
Any nation found compromising the security of TIP will be ejected and subjected to ZI.
The Elite Four and Champion have the right and responsibility to exercise powers not specified in Article V to remove any member of TIP found guilty of unacceptable or inappropriate behavior, and have the power to pardon any member of TIP found guilty of the above transgressions.

[b]Article V:[/b] Amendments to the Charter
Amendments to the charter can be proposed by any member of TIP, and must be approved by a majority of the alliance leadership (1 Champion, 4 Elite Four, 8 Gym leaders) equaling 7 votes out of 13. The amendment can be vetoed by the Champion, or by a unanimous decision between the Elite Four leaders.[/quote]

[center][img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff182/BlueConcept/mktip.png[/img][/center]

[size=150]Treaty of Paras, New York[/size]

The Indigo Plateau will receive protection from the Mushroom Kingdom. If the Mushroom Kingdom goes to war, The Indigo Plateau may also enter with the Mushroom Kingdom. Either party must give 48 hours notice before the treaty is considered canceled.
Likewise, the Mushroom Kingdom has agreed (unknowingly) to trade its valuable mushrooms for some of The Indigo Plateau's rare candies.

signed,

[b]Signed for MK[/b];
King, Archon
Prince, SirWilliam
Prince, rafael nadal
Lord High Vanguard, babyjesus
Lord High Envoy, MagicalTrevor
Lord High Treasurer, James I
Lord High Communicator, AVFC1
Lord High Inductor, lebubu
[b]
Signed for The Indigo Plateau[/b];
Gairyuki, [i]Champion of the Indigo Plateau[/i]
Octavio, [i]Elite of Economics[/i]
TheListener, [i]Elite of Military Affairs[/i]
Mistra, [i]Elite of Internal Affairs[/i]
Tarikmo, [i]Elite of Foreign Affairs[/i]

I'd like to thank the people that stuck around with us in TIP. We were supposed to go on February 1st, and it's been more than 2 months since then. Thanks to Tarikmo, TheListener, Mistra, Takku, Shahman, Octavio, Angry Faic, Eumirbago, and all the others. I really appreciate it. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you guys have probably read in our sigs, and the post above, The Indigo Plateau has declared existence, however, this alliance is like no other. The pre-DoE months was an adventure on it's own. There were many things to overcome for our ragtag group to become an alliance.

There was separatism:

<tarikmo> That's it, screw you guys, I'm making a Dragonball alliance

There was betrayal:

<tarikmo> (23:30:53) @Mistra: I want tarik
<tarikmo> This wasn't faked
<tarikmo> cause it's real
<Takku> uh oh
<Takku> you cheating on me Mistra?
<tarikmo> You saw the logs
<tarikmo> :>
<Takku> :(
<Mistra> tarikmo, that was a query :(
<tarikmo> A very sexy query
<Mistra> Imo that video chat was sexy, not the query
<tarikmo> lol
<Takku> OH COME ON
<tarikmo> That's exactly what happened
<Takku> FUUUUUUUUUUU

There was much difference between us

<TheListener> I love digimon
<Tarikmo> Get out
<Mistra> Lolwut

There was hate to overcome!

<tarikmo> God I hate Tangela
<Takku> WHAT THE ^@!#
-----------------
<tarikmo> There's no one to talk too :(
<Takku> Hi tarikmo
<tarikmo> Shut up Takku
<Mistra> Hi tarikmo
<tarikmo> Shut up Mistra!
<Gairyuki> What's up tarikmo?
<tarikmo> SHUT UP GAIRYUKI
<TheListener> What's going on here?
*TheListener has been booted by tarikmo (FFFFFFFFFFFFF)

There was even a Pokemon battle!

<tarikmo> I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!
<Gairyuki> Bring it!
<tarikmo> I summon Pepsi! Pepsi to the battlefield!
<Gairyuki> That's not a Pokemon......
<tarikmo> Fine! I call.......That was my only Pokemon, thanks man, your awesome.
<Gairyuki> Don't be a noob
<tarikmo> Ok, I call........I call your mom to he battlefield
<Gairyuki> What the %!@$ You can't do that
<tarikmo> I just did
<Gairyuki> Fine, I'll call out your mom!
<tarikmo> THIS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE
<Gairyuki> Fine, let's both recall
<tarikmo> Ok, you go first.
<Gairyuki> Go! Charizard!
<tarikmo> I summon Jesus H. Christ! To the battlefield!
<Gairyuki> Did you just call out Jesus?
<tarikmo> yep
<Gairyuki> I hate you

There was dissent, aggression, and lulz, but mostly lulz. With us united, hardened and prepared, and with a dedication, we hereby announce the existence of a long overdue alliance! We declare that Planet Bob is infested with:

[IMG]http://www.palimpalem.com/7/pokemon-diamanteperla/userfiles/pokemon_logo.png[/IMG]

Dare other alliances, send over your diplomats, we promise not to use thunderbolt!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e94/Jaymz0205/lolmoitakkuXD.png[/IMG]

I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat! Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on the S.S. Anne![/CENTER]

Edited by Bekloppt

[quote name='Gairyuki' date='08 April 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1270772321' post='2253596']
Didn't you hear? I traded you and Tarikmo back to IAA for Princess Buttercup and Voodoo. :smug:
[/quote]
You jerk! I'm free!

*Tarikmo fled*

[quote name='Gairyuki' date='08 April 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1270772321' post='2253596']
Didn't you hear? I traded you and Tarikmo back to IAA for Princess Buttercup and Voodoo. :smug:
[/quote]

Really? alright cool, but I'm confused you traded 2 gov't members for 1 gov't member and the Imperial Princess?

[quote name='Tarikmo' date='08 April 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1270772591' post='2253600']
You jerk! I'm free!

*Tarikmo fled*
[/quote]
*throws Tarikmo a sock*

I just may have to ajoin your IRC.

Edited by Ghuxalia