Joint Announcement

Upon creation, FAR was eager to make some friends. We had NpO at our side, protecting us from harm, but we needed a connection to other alliances in our position: young and growing. FAR quickly warmed up to UINE and shortly after FAR declared existence, a PIAT was signed between these alliances. Although each alliance has many friends and allies, this friendship still thrives. We have been there for each other through many situations, and few alliances experience such camaraderie as is experienced with FAR and UINE. Something like this does not happy by chance, nor is it because Keve and I have nearly the exact same nation name and didn't even realize until about a year after we met. No, this kind of relationship takes work, and although this treaty has existed almost as long as FAR has, this friendship had existed long before.

FAR has recently came out of protectorate status, and hopes to expand its FA front. No matter where that takes us, we will stand by UINE and will never forget their friendship throughout our early days. To show how much we care about this we had decided to update this treaty as soon as we possibly could, and this is it. It took us a while to score the perfect stuff, its tough to find anything of great quality on the street but we did so we are now presenting:

[quote][b]The "We Like Eagles! (and these other guys)" Pact ON DOPE[/b]

Preamble: So after a few months of solid growth FAR finally got around to upgrading their protectorate. Since the jail bait has finally become legal we’ve decided to do the right thing (who wouldn’t) and propose before popping her cherry.

[b][u]Section I. Yo we's 2 different ppl's[/u][/b]

We like eagles and all, but we still gonna do our thing, and expect them to do the same.

[b][u]Section II. Oh no he didn't![/u][/b]

Yo, we wont attack each other. If some "foo" decides to go off and be stupido, we gonna work out some rep arrangements. (and maybe some rogue fun?)

[b][u]Section III. No Moles![/u][/b]

We won't tell each others sekrits.

[b][u]Section IV. We from da streets, but we play nice.[/u][/b]

Just what freakin' title says. We gonna be play nice with each other. That means IC, OOC, IRC or W/E we be meetin'.

[b][u]Section V. Hood Rat![/u][/b]

StealingPandas of FAR, agrees to not do any of the following: Steal Pandas, Steal Members, Steal Moniez, and/or block UINE of any lude acts.

[b][u]Section VI. We cant keep sekrits bout each other....[/u][/b]

Yo. You got something bad to say about our frenz? You wanna tell me? Go ahead! I wont tell'em.. until you leave...

[b][u]Section VII. Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do![/u][/b]

Keve69 of UINE is required to sing 1 song for the government of FAR at least 1 time a week, in a private channel only accessible by UINE and FAR. Shall Keve69 not hold to this section of the treaty, the treaty is still valid, and nothing will happen except a lot of whining from Mr Damsky Fernando12.

[b][u]Section VIII. We give to charity![/u][/b]

Yo, we gonna give each other aidz when we can... Nando is good at spreading
things around.

[b][u]Section IX. I got ur back if u get jump’d bro[/u][/b]

If either of these dawgs gets jump’d by some hoodlums the other one ‘ll be right there to save his hide.

[u][b]Section X. If you rob a house, I migh' come too[/b][/u]

If one of these dawgs decides to take the good fight to the ennemiez doorstep, and thru the door into wherever it is they hide their stash, the other bro has the choice to tag along or not... everyone needz a wingman.

[b][u]Section XI. Hopefully this wont happen?![/u][/b]

Even though we don't wanna ever see dis go away, but !@#$ happens (Keve's Dyslexic). If its gotta end, at least let the other guy know 48 hours in advance.

/s/ for FAR

Emperor - Fernando12
Regent - Stealingpandas
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Sir Exodus
Minister of Defense - DarkReaver724
Minister of Finance - Irishninja
Minister of Internal Affairs - Colonel Brick
Deputy Minister of Defense - Da Vinci
Deputy Minister of Finance - Chopin
Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs - JJ452

/s/ for UINE
Exalted Emperor of Smexyness - Keve69
Triumvir - HRH King Raymond_II
Triumvir – King Ryan IV
Triumvir - MajorLube [/quote][u][/u]

[quote name='Vilien' date='05 April 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1270514620' post='2249796']
This is a really poorly written treaty.
[/quote]

Oh you and your lateness! It was written this way months ago. The time for complaints is past, the time for celebration is upon us!

On the plus side: I'm very happy to see a long-standing treaty with some very good chaps get upgraded.
On the minus side: I let StealingPandas go ahead with the 'G-Thang' treaty theme.

[i]How Keve feels about it: The plus side and the minus side cancel out, making me thoroughly apathic...[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_DGAFKeve.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Keve69' date='06 April 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1270561577' post='2250314']
On the plus side: I'm very happy to see a long-standing treaty with some very good chaps get upgraded.
On the minus side: I let StealingPandas go ahead with the 'G-Thang' treaty theme.

[i]How Keve feels about it: The plus side and the minus side cancel out, making me thoroughly apathic...[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_DGAFKeve.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You forget the other big plus of this...ME! So any negs get tossed away.

[quote name='Keve69' date='06 April 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1270561577' post='2250314']

[/quote]

Don't kill the messenger, this was written before I had all of you in the sweaty palm of my hand.