OMFG a new age

[center][img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/Jedaye/OMFG3-1.png?t=1231552206[/img][/center]

It is with a great melancholy I bear some of the following news. As of this week our noble chieftain Killjoy will be stepping down. Real life has declared war on our fine leader and due to many pending commitments he has passed on the chieftains feathered headpiece to our astute Jedaye. Killjoy has been in OMFG leadership since its creation, first most as a leading trium back on our founding in 2007, to formally being made chieftain with the AA change from Ordinary Men Fighting Giants to OMFG. For almost 3 years Killjoy has remained committed, sage, tactful and diligent; undoubtedly being one of OMFG’s key assets. His strong leadership never wavered, which made for an ever strengthening alliance. He turned our small band of friends into a band of warrior braves, a great bane to the giants of the land. Killjoys leadership has to have been some of the best in CN and OMFG will continue to benefit from his rich experience and plentiful CN knowledge as he continues to serve OMFG as one of its Tribal Elders. OMFG salutes you KJ, and wishes you all the best of look in your endeavours!

As for the new chieftain, Jedaye too was one of our founding members and served as trium a long side myself and Killjoy in 2007. I and all OMFG hold him in the upmost esteem; we are certain he will aptly continue the illustrious OMFG chieftain career set by Killjoy. He is wise and hearty, OMFG will benefit from his continued support and leadership immensely. We look forward to continuing the path of the brave under such an admirable brave. Jedaye OMFG stands by you, awaiting your direction and love with great anticipation; we know you will be amazing!

OMFG has progressed a long way since its 3 members in 2007, its leaders and members have always worked effectively and coherently ensuring OMFG operates at the upmost efficiency, seeing us smash our targets and make our way firmly into the stat tables. OMFG will strive to continue this in its new age, rebuilding from our recent conflict to even greater resolve. We are here for our members and our allies, may OMFG’s future continue to be bright. Killjoy we hope to continue the great progress you have set in motion for us and have nurtured all these years, without you there would be no OMFG, we raise our glasses, pipes, and wigwams to you, you have our eternal respect, may you defeat the giant we know as real life o/

The new government is as follows:

[i][b][u]Chieftain[/u][/b][/i]
Jedaye DaGeordie

[b][i][u]Tribunes:[/u][/i][/b]
Pochtecatl - Kamadeyaha
[b][i][u]
Tribal Elders:[/u][/i][/b]
Seer Elder - Kill Joy
Raindancer Elder- NeoAnderson

Hail Killjoy, Hail Jedaye, Hail OMFG

Onwards, along the path of the brave o/

[center][img]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/Jedaye/seal_Final_offical.png[/img][/center]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you KJ for all of your service, I got the unique opportunity of serving as allied gov to you and as one of your members and both times you have been great. Your many years of service and your unwavering support of OMFG has always been apparent and I respect you for it. May your commitments end soon so I can steal you back for the tribe.

o/ OMFG
o/ KJ
o/ Jed

[quote name='The Pansy' date='05 April 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1270511448' post='2249726']
Hail Jed and all that he stands for :wub:

Olympus sends love and Stella
[/quote]

Now if you would only send yourself along we could have a party.

[quote name='Vesalius' date='05 April 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1270511610' post='2249734']
Sorry to hear that, KJ is a great guy and a fantastic leader. Looking forward to seeing great things from Jedaye.

:wub: OMFG
[/quote]

Drunk things more then likely, but that does not mean the twain can't cross over.

:edit: M is not N

Edited by Jedaye DaGeordie

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='06 April 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1270512318' post='2249748']
Congratulations friends. Jedaye told me this was going through over a week ago though, write announcements faster :P

:wub: Killjoy
:wub: Jedaye
:wub: OMFG
[/quote]

That was my bad, due to flooding :P Or maybe I just wanted to hold you all in anticlimax? Who knows?

:wub: jed

[quote name='Jedaye DaGeordie' date='06 April 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1270512127' post='2249744']
Now if you would only send yourself along we could have a party.
[/quote]
I'll get on the National Express and come up for some "treaty negotiations"