Orange hearing some LOUD noises approaching from the Black side

HeRo1

[img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w164/CHEIFCRAZYHORSE/voteflagblandorpwrap.png[/img]

LOUD was formed approximately a year and a half ago on the yellow sphere. However conditions over there were making setting up trade circles almost impossible and was leading our alliance down the drain. So we decided to move over to Black. In Black, we have found a lot of great friends. We have grown, and we owe that to our fellow black friends. But now comes the time to change shells just one last time. For the sake of a more organized sphere, and getting closer to certain allies, LOUD is officially moving over to Orange. We would like to really thank those on Black that have helped us get to where we are now. We would not still be here if it wasn't for your help.

[u]LOUD Signatures[/u]
Ascendancy:
Balthier
HeRo1
TheChosenOne

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Chels
Minister of War: TheFallenOne
Minister of Internal Affairs: CyberTiff
Minister of Economy: Town Drunk

[quote name='wickedj' date='08 March 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1268085944' post='2218343']
Congrats on the move, watch out for FOK though. i hear they are noisy neighbors
[/quote]

Good, we love the noise.

It was fun being on the dark side of things, but now we're in the Orange. Major shout to all of those in NOIR and other black alliance whom befriended us while we was there, good luck to you all in the future.

Now we're on Orange team I hope we can make all the oranges in the groves a bit LOUD!

Be sure to swing by #LOUD and have a LOUD brew with our new LOUD Bear!

o/ LOUD
o/ Black (one last time.)
o/ Orange

[quote name='HeRo1' date='08 March 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1268085779' post='2218337']
For the sake of a more organized sphere, and getting closer to certain allies, LOUD is officially moving over to Orange.[/quote]
Organized? Orange sphere? Planet Bob? :unsure:

But seriously, welcome to the Orange sphere. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)