An announcement from GRE and Fark

Zangmonkey

The Old Guard and Zenith publicly acknowledge that they sought terms culminating in their surrender to the combined forces of The Grämlins and Fark.

The Grämlins and Fark require no monetary reparations.

The Old Guard will declare peace in all its collective wars and remain neutral for the duration of this conflict.

Zenith will declare peace in all its collective wars and remain neutral for the duration of this conflict.

Zenith will complete a Beer Review for Fark and this obligation shall not be considered fulfilled until Fark acknowledges their satisfaction to The Grämlins.

The Grämlins will facilitate Filipino Heroes declaring peace in their wars with Zenith and The Old Guard and to avoid involvement on the direct IRON front for a period of two weeks.

Signed for The Grämlins:
SynthFG, Executor
Chill, Judicator
Matthew PK, Praetor

Signed for Fark
RandomlyJim, Submitter
TumultuousPapaya, Squirrel
Emperor Norton I, Totalfark Council
FireGuy15207, Totalfark Council
Pope Rodger, Totalfark council
Mr Cynical, Totalfark Council
Fluoroalien, Totalfark Council

Signed for Old Guard:
Empress Theodora, Triumvir of Security
Pasquali, Triumvir of External Affairs
Arminius, Triumvir of Internal Affairs

Signed for Zenith:
Overseer:
Kzoppistan
Advisory Cabinet:
[u]Defense[/u]
mike717
Doctorrodders
[u]Education[/u]
Datios
[u]Recruitment[/u]
Ezekiel Isaiah V
[u]Finance[/u]
Decomposition
[u]Foreign Affairs[/u]
Duncan King
Sulmar
[u]Member Relations[/u]
alisonville7
[center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/Images/overseerseal.png[/img][/center]
This message has been approved by the gracious Zenith Assembly
[center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/Images/assemblyseal.png[/img][/center]

EDIT: edited for content.

Edited by Matthew PK

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith, well fought, tho FARK did most of the heavy lifting on your front I would like to say that your guys fought well and with decency
FARK I would like to thank for all your help with Zenith without your assistance they would have caused us significant issues

Old Guard, what can I say, you guys threw yourselves under a train for IRON, I hope they appreciate your efforts and sacrifice as much as I do and I hope we can remain in contact and rebuild the relationship between our alliances

[quote name='Omas Nams' date='22 February 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1266880324' post='2198046']
Old Guard was not at war with Fark.
[/quote]

You both beat me to it! <_<

Zenith it was great fighting and working with you guys, you put up one heck of a fight! We wish you every bit of luck in the future :)

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='22 February 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1266880555' post='2198055']
Ah, I can't keep up with the war map.
[/quote]

Join the club

There are DoW's out there that I read and come away none the wiser as to which of the alliances involved is "on my side"

Definitely could have used the smaller version of those sigs that I used here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79896 :P

But anyways, good stuff fighting both Gre and Fark. Shoutout to those 5 nations that got to enjoy 8 days of nuclear devastation from me, I know I enjoyed it. :ehm:

[quote name='Arminius' date='22 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1266882252' post='2198106']
Kudos to the Grämlins nations I fought. You know who you are. I hope we are on the same side next time.
[/quote]
I find it pretty :awesome: how there's lot's of former Cit (all six alliances) expressing a desire to have fought on the same side, myself included.

One day maybe. One day.

Edited by Diomede