ADI Declaration of War

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' date='17 February 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1266468939' post='2188886']
it's traditional to post the war dec before starting attacks, John. By the way, nice job with your failed aircraft attacks just now.
[/quote]

Is it possible to win a thread this early?

Anway, weren't you given peace already? I thought that ment you were done fighting. Guess not. Too bad im not in GOONS.

Coolios, though I swear you guys were peace'd out earlier

Oh well, all's fair in love and war amirite :|

edit: Wait, ADI didn't surrender earlier right? That means they can reenter the fray right? Didn't the other alliance (forgot the name) take peace from ADI? I can't remember

Edited by R3nowned

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='17 February 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1266469303' post='2188901']
You guys started off with such potential. I'm starting to wonder if ADI has any true friends left or if you're just going to side with whoever lets you run around the most without slapping your wrist.
[/quote]

Hey, just because they're not on your side doesn't mean they automatically lose all the potential they have or that they have no true friends.

[quote name='tobbogon' date='17 February 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1266469015' post='2188891']
Is it possible to win a thread this early?

Anway, weren't you given peace already? I thought that ment you were done fighting. Guess not. Too bad im not in GOONS.
[/quote]
Troy surrendered and white peace was given to all else that did not limit anyone's ability for re-entry. Read much?

[quote name='arentak' date='18 February 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1266469466' post='2188910']
Good to see the spirit of Karma alive and well.
[/quote]

Good to see the spirit of Aegis alive and well. :smug:

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='18 February 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1266469407' post='2188908']
Hey, just because they're not on your side doesn't mean they automatically lose all the potential they have or that they have no true friends.
[/quote]
ADI started out with a ton of potential. This war is not what has caused them to lose it.