Wolfpack DoWP

wolfprince

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/7/77/Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg/250px-Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg[/img]

While this War has been fun, the WOLFPACK has accepted a peace offer from the iFok and Fok with the following conditions

1. The Wolfpack will not re-enter this conflict
2. SLBC, FCO, iFOK and FOK will not demand reps from our allies who surrender later.

FOKKERS we have had fun as I know you have.

Edited by wolfprince

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wolfprince' date='18 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1266471004' post='2188967']
DoWed on the ninth but thanks for asking
[/quote]

The war started on the 28th so relative to most other alliances you joined rather late and are leaving rather early and before the allies you entered to defend.

Either way, congrats on getting advantageous terms and good luck rebuilding your nations.

[quote name='the great sam' date='17 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1266471674' post='2188992']
Nine whole days of war. Now that right there is committment. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yes, because TORN has neeeeeeever left a war less then forty-eight hours after they declared right?????

[quote name='darkfox' date='18 February 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1266472251' post='2189006']
They accomplished what they came in for.

Much love WP
[/quote]

I won't speculate or trashtalk what I think they received, so I'll ask you directly. What exactly did they came in for?

Also good to see peace.