Avalon Issues a Declaration of War

[img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3313/battleensign2.jpg[/img]

Assembled Rulers Greetings,

Love, within the limit of human vocabulary it is an emotion most powerful, and yet still inadequate to properly convey the true nature and depth of passion and affinity that the Avalonian heart holds for its kin and homestead of Purple. Our Blessed Isle resides amongst a Purple sea; it is here that we have been born; it is here that we bear our children; it is here that we buried our ancestors and it is here that our descendants shall inter us. Purple is the lifeblood flowing through our veins sustaining us, it is the air which we breathe, and it is the very being of our souls.
We are more than just sons and daughters of Avalon we are all children of Purple, and so it deeply weighs our spirit most to see that the tranquility which long resided over our abode has been shattered.

To our great sorrow, there exists once more Purple who unrepentantly seek to shed the blood of other Purple. Avalon had hoped that such sorrow would remain a matter of time long since past, but it was not to be so. Thus, at the mutual decision of Avalon and our beloved Purple family, Avalon hereby issues this proclamation declaring that a state of war now exists between our island nation and the alliances comprising the Stickmen BLOC. All families hold that a degree of difference amongst their members that should be embraced and encouraged. However, when some members act out in a destructive manner that is a danger to themselves and others, then it is the sacred duty of that family to stage an intervention.

Avalon enters into this conflict against our Purple brethren only after the deepest consideration and with the utmost reluctance. We shall prosecute this conflict with a sole quest in mind, that being the cessation of Purple bloodshed by the alliances of the Stickmen BLOC. That day shall be most celebrated upon our isle, as it shall mark an end of this most distressing civil strife that has rocked our home and family. May Admin have mercy upon us all, may the Mods in heaven guide and protect both sides in this conflict, bringing a swift victory to the just.

Long Live Purple!
Long Live Avalon!
Long Live The Stickmen!
Mods Save the Queen!

Decreed in the year of our Mods and Holy Admin Kevin, this day February 15, 2010 by Her Royal Ladyship and Supreme Majesty,
Queen Kandria, Sovereign of all Avalon

Signed for the Prime Minister of Her Majesty's Government:
First Lord of Avalon, Subotai, Lord of Blades of Shadow

Signed for the Foreign Office of His Majesty's Government:
Foreign Secretary, SyndicatedINC, Lord of Schwertbruder

Signed for the Houses of Avalon by the Home Office:
Lord High Chancellor, David der Grosse, Lord of New Nippon

TLDR;

[img]http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/theremoteisland/2008/07/08-15/intervention-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-intervention-cat-keeps-you-from-drinking.jpg[/img]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MaGneT' date='15 February 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1266286378' post='2183962']
Always classy Avalon. We'll have to find a way to end up on the same side one of these days.
[/quote]

Thanks. I look forward to that day with great anticipation!

So sad that our administ alliances must clash.
Meet you on the battle field!

PS: we tried to organize a counter attack. But failed due to your very well made hippy shield. I've not seen anything like it, and we don't know what to do. Plz give cheat codes.

Edited by Erwin Schrodinger

So let me get this straight, you want to end purple blood shed by shedding more purple blood? You want to bring more purple unity by declaring another purple on purple war?

You are coming to the defense of those who trolled stickmen for chaining treaties when you have no treaties to enter this conflict?

I am all for taking your tech and destroy your infra, but you are using fail logic to enter this conflict.

EDIT: You realize stickmen and other have offered very generous peace terms to your purple friends but it was turned down? You would have helped the cause of purple unity by working with us to get them to accept white peace.

Edited by Maccers The Great

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='15 February 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1266287254' post='2183997']
So let me get this straight, you want to end purple blood shed by shedding more purple blood? You want to bring more purple unity by declaring another purple on purple war?

You are coming to the defense of those who trolled stickmen for chaining treaties when you have no treaties to enter this conflict?

I am all for taking your tech and destroy your infra, but you are using fail logic to enter this conflict.

EDIT: You realize stickmen and other have offered very generous peace terms to your purple friends but it was turned down? You would have helped the cause of purple unity by working with us to get them to accept white peace.
[/quote]

stickmen started this bloodshed, stickmen are the culprits, therefor stickmen must get some parental discipline from some old purple blood. They are like the rebellious child on purple, but with some discipline, things will be all good.

Edited by Guffey

[quote name='Guffey' date='15 February 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1266287527' post='2184004']
stickmen started this bloodshed, stickmen are the culprits, therefor stickmen must get some parental discipline from some old purple blood. They are like the rebellious child on purple, but with some discipline, things will be all good.
[/quote]

lol, but you have failed to realize that it is the "rebellious child" teaching the "parents" the lesson this time.

Edited by Maccers The Great

[quote name='Guffey' date='16 February 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1266287527' post='2184004']
[/quote]
Heaven forbid would we help our allies out against an alliance which we have no ties to, we are evil right?

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='15 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1266287254' post='2183997'] You realize stickmen and other have offered very generous peace terms to your purple friends but it was turned down? You would have helped the cause of purple unity by working with us to get them to accept white peace.
[/quote]

Your conditions for your peace terms were far from acceptable, and would have done nothing to actually gain peace for purple.

Avalon, welcome to the fray, may you find glory on the fields of battle.

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='15 February 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1266291016' post='2184226']
Having faced Avalon in the field before, and gotten to know some of them...a class act has entered the battlefield.

And has been said, one of these times we will end up on the same side, one day.
[/quote]
I agree.

I fought them in Karma when I was in RAD, and they were fun opponents.

Hope you all can keep this war classy :)

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='15 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1266291218' post='2184241']
Your conditions for your peace terms were far from acceptable, and would have done nothing to actually gain peace for purple.

Avalon, welcome to the fray, may you find glory on the fields of battle.
[/quote]

so white peace for all those at war with iFOK, with the agreement that they would not reenter the conflict, is far from acceptable? I don't see how they can get any more lenient.

[quote name='Maccers The Great' date='15 February 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1266291608' post='2184269']
so white peace for all those at war with iFOK, with the agreement that they would not reenter the conflict, is far from acceptable? I don't see how they can get any more lenient.
[/quote]
Well, you could pay [i]them[/i] reps, that would be more lenient. :awesome: