Just waiting for a DoW?

[img]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w164/CHEIFCRAZYHORSE/loudwar2.jpg[/img]

Welcome my fellow inhabitants of Planet Bob

The path of the righteous alliance is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil ones. Prosperous are those who, in the name of honor and good will, defend their allies in the valley of darkness. And we will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy our allies. And you will know, we are from LOUD when we lay our vengeance upon thee.

We have decided, that on this day, the League of United Defense will honor the Optional Aggression clause in 2 of our MDoAP's: RIA and LoSS

For the past week TOOL has been fighting with our allies and causing minor disturbances in their nice gardens. This kind of behavior angers LOUD greatly.
Tonight ladies and gentlemen, my brothers and sisters in LOUD will lay down their vengeance upon TOOL.

Signed:

Ascendant: Balthier
Ascendant: HeRo1
Ascendant: TheChosenOne

Minister of Internal Affairs: CyberTiff
Minister of Economy: SnowyRose
Minister of War: TheFallenOne
Deputy Minister of War: Chels

Advisors: Demag, Dr. Don

Edited by The Chosen One
ModEdit: filter evasion in image removed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IronMan17' date='14 February 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1266128440' post='2180439']
Quote NSO more please. Ever think that RiA or LoSS didn't ask for support till today??
[/quote]

So then RIA and LoSS are losing their part of the war and now need the reinforcements?

Perhaps you all should get your facts straight before you go on rambling about something you seemingly have not a clue about. We are just here to support our allies, and if you have a problem with us doing so then I shall ask you bite your tongue and keep that to yourself for I do not wish for you waste anyone's times having to read you insignificant spam and flames.

[size="1"]-Edit for bad grammar, although I'm certain its still horrible.[/size]

Edited by The Chosen One

[quote name='Poobah' date='13 February 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1266128424' post='2180435']
"Hey, let's make sure that the side we enter is going to have way more NS. After all, we don't want to lose our pixels."

I've heard about how TOOL has some bad military, and yet another alliance is needed in order to stop them.
[/quote]

Have you seen our treaties?

[quote name='The Chosen One' date='14 February 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1266129842' post='2180493']
Perhaps you all should get your fact straight before you go on rambling about something you seemingly have not a clue about. We are just here to support our allies, and if you have a problem with us doing so then I shall ask you bite your tongue and keep that to yourself for I do not wish for you waste anyone's times having to read you insignificant spam and flames.
[/quote]

Recipient of NOVA's official diplomacy medal...I'm not sure if that's ironic or merely a sign that their standards could be higher.... <_<

No one particularly is concerned at all about your support for your allies. Some of us did find it odd your tanks took so long to find the front. If that observation offends you, I suggest polishing up your official diplomacy medal and biting your tongue if you don't care to explain your alliance's actions further in a civil manner.

[quote name='King William I' date='13 February 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1266130490' post='2180521']
Good job on coming to the quick defense of your allies. Have fun in anarchy.
[/quote]

Oh trust me, for the ones that do get put in anarchy, I'm sure they will love it. Because for when they are placed in anarchy I'm sure their opponentS will have already been there for a long time.

[quote name='Turbulent' date='14 February 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1266131119' post='2180535']
Let me count, there was Nemesis, RIA, LOSS, Now Loud? All we did was declare on Sparta to defend Iron...

Oh well, just another grunt to meet The Hammer!
[/quote]

Yes, and just another tool to meet our sword