NEAT War

iamwalrus

[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1759/neatflagaquaflower.jpg[/img]

[b]Neat Announcement[/b]

We in NEAT do not like to see such bloodshed happening in Digiterra and we hope for a quick peace. The International has deemed it necessary to join this war for the betterment of their allies. Let it be known, citing Article IV of The InterNEATional Accords, that any declaration of war issued against The International will necessarily require we come to their defense. Thus we are declaring on [b]Hydra[/b]

We despise all forms of Totalitarianism and so we do not fight for a "side". We will only aid in the defense of The International.

[b]Signed,
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism
General Assembly:[/b]
[i]Kingdom of Goguryo, Cheezy land, Kalstonia,
Britainia, IAMWalrus, Fiction,
Hessia-Darmstadt, Barstonia, Nova Nation,
Luv and Peas, Tritonia, Danley,
Arrested Development, South Petoria, Alpine,
Salmo, themighty, Htrare,
Greanlandika, Farsight, SingaRich,
Leutenstaat, Chocolate Bourbons, Giliad[/i]

Edited by iamwalrus

[quote name='chairmanR' date='12 February 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1265954993' post='2177056']
NEAT just had to ruin a DoW-free night. <_<
[/quote]
Correction, there was already a DoW tonight.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80616

Go get 'em, NEAT.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Comrade Craig' date='12 February 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1265956507' post='2177136']
If that is the criteria for the having of fun, then methinks Hydra won't be having any fun for the foreseeable future.

-Craig
[/quote]
Oh but that's not true! This is the most fun I've had in some time in CN!!! I'll go down fighting, for while our pixels and infras may be destroyed, our hearts stand resolute and our heads held high!

[quote name='ligolski' date='12 February 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1265991836' post='2177698']
Oh but that's not true! This is the most fun I've had in some time in CN!!! I'll go down fighting, for while our pixels and infras may be destroyed, our hearts stand resolute and our heads held high!
[/quote]

I disagree, I am not having nearly enough fun yet :(

[quote name='ligolski' date='12 February 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1265991836' post='2177698']
[/quote]

So how much fun that you only chose the nation fighting four at once?

[/quote]
And [i]that[/i], my friends, is how you do it. Much respect.

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='12 February 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1265992024' post='2177700']
I disagree, I am not having nearly enough fun yet :(
[/quote]
When you get knocked down to my level, I'll give it a shot. ;)

[quote name='Locke' date='13 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265993957' post='2177731']And [i]that[/i], my friends, is how you do it. Much respect.[/quote]
This. Mr. Ligolski here has been a respectful, respectable and generally awesome opponent. I look forward to having a great fight.

To my friends and allies, I realize that many of you fight not for one side or the other in this political rivalry. You fight for what you consider the defense of your allies and to protect the political integrity of your Alliances. This you will accomplish whether or not the history books say you won or lost. And while I regret that such a difficult time has come, I accept that you must follow your conscience, and I trust that you accept that I must follow mine.

Tritonia will not, cannot, participate in this. In commitment to our national policy of pacifism, Tritonian peacekeepers have been dismissed from active duty and regulated to civilian aid and relief coordination for the duration of this conflict. It is not Tritonia's desire to see any harm befall any nation by our hand. Any nation that chooses Tritonia as one of its war fronts will not be met with opposition, but with quiet acceptance and patience. Here and now, I offer you peace on behalf of the nation of Tritonia. But should you choose to “war” with us, know that I shall not release your nation from that commitment. Our people will suffer the indignity of violence in the stead of another nation if it means that you will not further commit yourself to folly.

As always, we hope for a swift end to the violence and a return to truth.

May You Find Peace,
Eric Bunker
Director of Tritonia

[quote name='Tritonia' date='12 February 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1266002721' post='2177939']
To my friends and allies, I realize that many of you fight not for one side or the other in this political rivalry. You fight for what you consider the defense of your allies and to protect the political integrity of your Alliances. This you will accomplish whether or not the history books say you won or lost. And while I regret that such a difficult time has come, I accept that you must follow your conscience, and I trust that you accept that I must follow mine.

Tritonia will not, cannot, participate in this. In commitment to our national policy of pacifism, Tritonian peacekeepers have been dismissed from active duty and regulated to civilian aid and relief coordination for the duration of this conflict. It is not Tritonia's desire to see any harm befall any nation by our hand. Any nation that chooses Tritonia as one of its war fronts will not be met with opposition, but with quiet acceptance and patience. Here and now, I offer you peace on behalf of the nation of Tritonia. But should you choose to “war” with us, know that I shall not release your nation from that commitment. Our people will suffer the indignity of violence in the stead of another nation if it means that you will not further commit yourself to folly.

As always, we hope for a swift end to the violence and a return to truth.

May You Find Peace,
Eric Bunker
Director of Tritonia
[/quote]

I just want to say that our alliance stands by Eric's opinion and respect it. I also want to throw out the fact that we do not harbor any ill will against Hydra, except the fact that they had to declare on one of our allies, but it is understood that they did what they must to honor their agreements.