DoW on TOP for war crimes.

Kijuna69

It has been a long standing tradition of war in this realm and the next that attacking unarmed prisoners of war who have lawfully surrendered and gave up their arms and protection per the terms of surrender is an abhorrent practice worthy of scorn.

-The Order of the Paradox launched an attack on the Mushroom Kingdom.

-Per the terms of [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70180"]the MK-NpO MDoAP[/url] the Alliance of Angry Bees considers this equal to an attack on the New Polar Order.

-Per article I and II of the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Ordinance_of_Order"]Ordinance of Order[/url] , a treaty which stands until perpetuity, the Alliance of Angry Bees considers this an attack on the New Pacific Order.

-For launching an attack against an unarmed group of prisoners of war, the Alliance of Angry Bees hereby declares war on The Order of the Paradox.

[i]Kijuna69[/i]

OOC: Theme song for the this war: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJYzABHRsNQ

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1265821095' post='2172748']
I hope this is a joke. Honestly.
[/quote]
The nations who will be on the receiving end of Angry Bee stings won't think it's a joke. Also as we learned with FAN, just because we have no treaties doesn't mean we don't have friends. ;)

o/ AAoAB
o/ Pacifica

Edited by Kijuna69

[quote name='fallin' date='10 February 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1265821429' post='2172755']
Well, the fact that you think the OoO still stands leads to conclude you are apparently on a strong stimulant.

Lay off the shrooms pal..
[/quote]
It does. It is in effect until perpetuity and contrary to what TOP thinks they are [i]not[/i] bringing about the end of time, thus the OoO prevails. Now I know some have illegally and wrongfully claim to have broken this holy treaty, but I do not recognize such garbage.

As for stimulants, all Angry Bee warriors are fueled by a cocktail of amphetamines, cocaine and steriods. Our soldiers have started calling the mix, which is blended into a very tasty fruit smoothie, liquid rage.

Edited by Kijuna69

[quote name='Kijuna69' date='10 February 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1265820996' post='2172746']

-Per the terms of [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70180"]the MK-NpO MDoAP[/url] the Alliance of Angry Bees considers this equal to an attack on the New Polar Order.
[/quote]

Actually, I don't see that term, but okay.

Welcome, it is a pleasure to add one more to our stat collection.

[quote name='Boogeyman657' date='10 February 2010 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1265822358' post='2172782']
I'll go get my fly swatter.
[/quote]
oh... u mad? I didn't want to have to get LiquidMercury on you, but you leave me no choice, time for some battle reports.

[quote]To: ligaocity From: Kijuna69 Date: 2/10/2010 10:42:15 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Kijuna69. You lost 99 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 71 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 2.865 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 3.128 infrastructure. Their forces looted $4,080.66 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

:smug:

I ask everyone respect ligaocity, he is a great warrior.

[quote name='danizduhman' date='10 February 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1265823296' post='2172805']
Was OoO not canceled by Moo back in like July '08?
[/quote]
[quote name='OoO']This pact will be in effect immediately and unto perpetuity[/quote]
It cannot be cancelled.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='danizduhman' date='10 February 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1265823296' post='2172805']
Was OoO not canceled by Moo back in like July '08?
[/quote]
The illegitimate pretender to Ivan Moldavi's throne indeed tried to cancel it, but seeing as he lacked the authority to do so the treaty is still in force, though sadly ignored by many these days. Even had he been a rightfully appointed Emperor, the cancellation of the OoO is contingent on both the approval of a legitimate emperor [i]and[/i] the end of time, thus it would still be valid anyway.

Edited by Kijuna69

[quote name='Kijuna69' date='10 February 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1265822513' post='2172787']
oh... u mad? I didn't want to have to get LiquidMercury on you, but you leave me no choice, time for some battle reports.

[/quote]
Whoa, who said anything about being mad, my good man? I'm actually enjoying this. :awesome:

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' date='10 February 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1265823752' post='2172813']
I love how everyone is taking a one man "alliance" with 300 NS so seriously. No offence to the OP... well maybe a little.
[/quote]
Unlike many alliances we don't believe in showing our entire hand right off the bat. Yes our first wave was targeted and surgical, but underestimate us at TOP's peril. We've launched 200% more wars against TOP in our first day than NpO did in defense of MK on their first day.. so I'd say we're doing good.

Edited by Kijuna69

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' date='10 February 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1265823752' post='2172813']
I love how everyone is taking a one man "alliance" with 300 NS so seriously. No offence to the OP... well maybe a little.
[/quote]
Shush you. This is very serious business.