UBD/GDA DoW

slybomber

[center][img]http://209.85.62.24/43/104/0/p285209/ubdgda.jpg[/img][/center]

Upon update last night, the North Atlantic Defense Coalition were assaulted by the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. The North Atlantic Defense Coalition are treaty partners of the United Blue Directorate, and the United Blue Directorate shall see fit to honour that treaty. As such, the United Blue Directorate hereby declares itself to be in a state of war with the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations.

The Global Democratic Alliance hereby agrees to activate Article 5: Optional Aggression of the "Get the hell off my lawn!" Pact with the United Blue Directorate, and declares itself to be in a state of war with the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations also.

The war flags has been unfurled and the time to act is now. No more sitting idly on the sidelines. Whatever the consequences, we will accept them, and we will conquer them. If victory does not come in the form of pixels, then we will find sure victory in the assurance that we stood for what we believed in, we stood for our friends, and we held our heads high at the hour of their greatest need. Two hundred and sixteen nations bellowed with defiance with one voice in the face of a larger adversary. Whatever the outcome, we are proud of what are doing and will not relent.

[center]For the United Blue Directorate
For the Global Democratic Alliance
For honour
[i]For friendships[/i]
[/center]

[center][i]Coniunctis viribus[/i]
[i]United We Stand.... Divided We Fall[/i][/center]

[center][b]Global Democratic Alliance[/b]
President: sippyjuice
Minister of Foreign Affairs: PopCap
Minister of Economics: JazAce
Minister of Recruitment: GrannyInAction
Minister of Defense: Shadowkiller
Minister of Internal Affairs: Masterfod

[b]United Blue Directorate[/b]
Russell07
Slybomber
JimbobsonofGod

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/thumb/b/ba/UBD_Coat_of_Arms.png/120px-UBD_Coat_of_Arms.png[/img][/center]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' date='05 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1265435546' post='2163291']
Ruh Roh. Looks like CSN is in trouble.

Have fun guys.
[/quote]
We shall see. Not having faced UBD before, I have no opinion on them. But, unless GDA has done a lot of work, I predict an outcome similar to last time.

See you on the battlefield.

[quote name='thedestro' date='05 February 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1265435954' post='2163365']
Did not end well for GDA last time, like Goose said- unless serious work has been done..
[/quote]

Last time you had GOD to pre-nuke the !@#$ out of us :P

I agree though, we did embarrass ourselves last time. Here's to a more ... entertaining round 2 :)

[quote name='Masterfod' date='06 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265436474' post='2163433']

I agree though, we did embarrass ourselves last time. Here's to a more ... entertaining round 2 :)
[/quote]
I demand more declarations against me! I still have room for three defensive wars.

Edited by Goose

[quote name='Masterfod' date='06 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1265436474' post='2163433']

[/quote]
well we[s]I[/s] won't as much as last encounter... we'll just make it a fight worth not avoiding since we are so generous to offer a good time ;)