An Announcement From a Few Alliances

With regards to the current conflict, Nusantara Elite Warriors, The Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics, United Commonwealth of Nations, The Phoenix Federation, and The Immortals have come to an agreement of White Peace. The terms to the agreement are as follows:

[quote]The Immortals agree to remain neutral for the remainder of the ongoing conflict. This includes refraining from combat and aiding any combatants in the current conflict. By signing this agreement all of the signatory alliances agree to white peace and an end of hostilities.[/quote]

The above alliances respect each alliance's commitment to assist their allies in the conflict, even with unreasonable odds. We leave the battlefield with only respect & dignity for each other.

For NEW,
brahmanacarya - blackorchid
(representing Gantanx and Cyrus0321)

For FEAR,
Grand Chancellor - Canik
Internal Chancellor - Vespassianus
External Chancellor - ClashCityRocker

For UCN,
Surpeme Bunny Overlord of external Matters DarkFox
Zarachii (Bunny of Friendship)
Brickan (Bunny of Biting)
Give Me Water (Bunny of excessive talking)

For TPF,
mhawk -[i] Evil Overlord[/i]
Desperado - [i]High Magistrate[/i]
TheCrimsonKing - [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]
Airikr -[i] Ember[/i]
Beernuts - [i]Ember[/i]
JBone - [i]Ember[/i]
auto98 - [i]TPF resident Def Leppard fanatic[/i]

For The Immortals,
Sarmatian Empire, Emperor
Neogandalf, Chief Officer
Wappas, Commandant

Edited by ClashCityRocker

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/mhawkcmaster/cw-080.jpg[/img]

TPF just rolling along, with a bit of a limp. Good short fight guys. May we meet on better terms next time.

Edited by mhawk

FEAR admires The Immortals willingness to enter a war against a larger alliance in defense of their allies. We had a fun and friendly war, best of luck in your future endeavors guys.

o/ The Immortals

Edited by ClashCityRocker

Great fight guys. I couldnt think of better opponents. As much as I'd love the continue the conflict the odds were just too overwhelming. I look forward to good friendships coming from this war.

Hail FEAR
Hail NEW
Hail UCN
Hail TPF
Hail TI!

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='05 February 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1265422798' post='2162574']
So the Immortals surrendered.

Wow, well done.
[/quote]

Honestly, your vitriol is unwelcome and annoying. FEAR has done nothing to you, and yet you continue to 'talk about us in a negative manner'. Go away.

No, I don't expect you to. But honestly, its getting old [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

edit: edited out a word which is apparently a bad idea to post here, woops

double edit: my level of annoyance with this post was probably unwarranted [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

Edited by schmutte693

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='05 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1265422994' post='2162587']
I'm not sure what to make of this...Congrats?
[/quote]

I know what to make of it, Immortals get to enjoy sleep, unlike the rest of us. I'd almost go so far as to wonder if they're doing it better.

edit: redundant phrase, no doubt brought on by lack of sleep.

Edited by Lord Levistus