Nexus throws its chips in

[center][IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/gooner87uk/Untitled-2-3.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Some may view the past few months as less than was hoped for after the demise of the NPO as the determiner in this world.... however, despite that tarnishing of the promise of a glorious tomorrow, two things stood bright as a beacon: friendship and honour. The Nexus partners have stood together in the past and will in the future and we stand at the precipice yet again. We must honor the bonds of friendship that we cling to so deeply. An attack has been made on our friends in Athens..... without cause or justification. Our friend has called and we will answer. Make no mistake, we are small in stature but it is made up for in the strength of our resolve. Let our enemies on the battlefield stand as a testament to that resolve. Onward!

In response to The Coalition of Independent Nations MDP with Athens, the optional aggression clause of the Nexus agreement has been activated.

[b][color=#ff00ff]Nuclear attacks, including attempts to spy away nuclear weapons, whether such attempts succeed or not, will be responded to with nuclear force by ALL nuclear capable nations. The no first strike doctrine of the Nexus Agreement remains in effect. If the war we enter is nuclear, then we accept that nuclear activities are occurring and will partake.[/color][/b]

To conclude, under the relevant articles of the Nexus agreement, a state of war now exists between TORN & WFF and the undersigned alliances of the Nexus.

[center][i]"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; or close the wall up with our Nexus dead! In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage."[/i][/center]

[b]For Nexus:[/b]

Signed by the Coalition of Independent Nations:
Jerry Wagner ~ Triumvirate of CoIN: Foreign Affairs
sulli90 ~ Triumvirate of CoIN: Finance
Slicer845695 ~ Triumvirate of CoIN: War

Signed by the 57th Overlanders:
Veneke ~ Captain
TheHIV ~ Commander
DesertSon ~ Lieutenant
Lord Panda ~ Lieutenant

Signed by The Federation:
Champcardon ~ President of the Federation
StylesJl ~ Senator
Tarman2010 ~ Senator
Thrawn Alderies ~ Interim Senator

Edited by jerry wagner

Welcome the fray. If you would please take a seat right over there, Doctor Chavez will see-- What is that Suzy? Oh, Mr. Nexus, I'm sorry to inform you that Doctor Chavez was killed in a car accident and that there are no availabilities. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, and you have been placed at the top of the list for organ transplant. Now, if you would take your seat, we will keep an eye out on availabilities.

Happy hunting folks!

[quote name='Fernando12' date='04 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1265321332' post='2159473']
Another pointless war.

TOP/IRON/TORN and CnG should duke it out.

This is unnecessary.
[/quote]

How about you tell your friends in Polaris this. ;) We can't let CnG and TOP et. al. hog [i]all[/i] the fun. We are making sure our blue balls become ripe and flushed red before we are done with this.

[quote name='Fernando12' date='04 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1265321332' post='2159473']
Another pointless war.

This is unnecessary.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif[/img]

Look at me with a straight face and tell me you don't want a war.

Edited by Tigerdonia Redux

[quote name='JWConner' date='04 February 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1265323527' post='2159553']
57th, one of our oldest friends, fighting WFF, one of our newest friends. Friend on friend violence is bad, mmkay?

Good luck to both WFF and 57th.
[/quote]

But but but but they started it!

We'll fight nice and then all have a few beers together :P

Another pointless war.

This is unnecessary.
[/quote]

Honoring a treaty is not unnecessary, ever. If it is to you, get to canceling your treaties now before you have to commit to the very same horror committed here.