Monos Archein Declaration of War

Rudolph

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/5/53/MAFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

There comes a time when an alliance has to realize what's happening around them, where the situation is so vastly confusing to some and an utter delight to others, where the situation is a war that knows no bounds by the acts and deeds of a select few. Treaties have been tested and some broken, friendships have been proven true and others have not, bonds have been forged and broken, and alliances' true allegiances have been shown while some have been true in this war.

The situation has changed dramatically twice now and twice we've been called by our allies. This is that second call. As of now, Monos Archein declares war on The Order Of Light in concordance of our agreement with RIA through SuperFriends.

o/ Monos Archein

Signed,
[i]Rudolph Heiderich, Acting Archein[/i]

[quote name='Rudolph Heiderich' date='03 February 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1265262320' post='2158188']
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/5/53/MAFlag.jpg[/img][/center]
...The situation has changed dramatically twice now and twice we've been called by our allies. [b]This is that second call.[/b]...
[/quote]

So they had to ask twice?

I'm not really trying to be a jerk, I'm just really curious.

[quote name='Stetson' date='04 February 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1265264066' post='2158367']
So they had to ask twice?

I'm not really trying to be a jerk, I'm just really curious.
[/quote]
I'm referring to the other front which we (among others as well) temporarily had with Invicta in defense of R&R, from where we were called first and this DoW would be MA's response to the second call from our allies. Hope that clears any confusion ^_^