Invicta rides to war

Dan2680

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/presflag3.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]Presidential Flag of Invicta[/center]

[center][size=7][b]Decree From the President of Invicta[/b][/size][/center]

In the early hours of February 3rd the Government of Invicta learned that allies of the Complaints & Grievances bloc had attacked the sovereign alliance of Valhalla.

In view of these wanton acts of unprovoked aggression, and in accordance with the military articles of the PEACE agreement, a.k.a. Poseidon, and the spirit of Purple Unity, it is my duty to announce that a state of war now exists between the alliances of Invicta and Nordreich.

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on our souls.

/s/ Jorost of the Triune Republic, President of Invicta
/s/ Dan2680 of Red Army, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Nordreich, I have never had the honour of facing you in battle nor have I had the honour of meeting any of you. With that said, good luck. Perhaps we can all share a cold one after this is all over?

o/ Invicta!
o/ Purple Unity!

[quote name='Dan2680' date='04 February 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1265262057' post='2158163']
Good luck Nordreich, I have never had the honour of facing you in battle nor have I had the honour of meeting any of you. With that said, good luck. Perhaps we can all share a cold one after this is all over?

o/ Invicta!
o/ Purple Unity!
[/quote]
You're on!

GP