It's not Arrogance, it's Destiny

[center][img]http://upload-your-life.com/files/heu6hoe8bq3azp6b93wg.png[/img][/center]
[center]
Polaris has attacked GOD. It was totally unexpected, but it was done never the less. WF will not accuse NpO for any wrongdoing, but what happened, happened.
In support of our e-friends from the Viridian Entente, the World Federation declares war on New Polar Order. We will stand by our allies and die with them if need be. Here comes the Panda!.[/center]

[center][img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3163/pandagun.jpg[/img] [/center]

Signed,
[i]The Emperor, Imperator, Der Kaiser, Emperador, Император, Empereur[/i] - The Compound

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1265178475' post='2155778']
Bandwaggoning is bad mkay

I love how, people just join the war with no good reason.

No treaty, Just cause they have friends that do it.
[/quote]
WF doesn't have a treaty with VE? News to me. :rolleyes:

[quote name='sethb' date='03 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265178817' post='2155806']
WF doesn't have a treaty with VE? News to me. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Thats why I edited it heh. Still, They hit after 2 other alliances hit, with no apparent reason other than funzies.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Barix9' date='03 February 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1265180031' post='2155899']
Thats why I edited it heh. Still, They hit after 2 other alliances hit, with no apparent reason other than funzies.
[/quote]

No apparent reason? We honored our treaty to support our former protector, mentors, saviors, friends.

[quote name='Enrage' date='03 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265180969' post='2155944']
No apparent reason? We honored our treaty to support our former protector, mentors, saviors, friends.
[/quote]

its an MDoAP is it not? You're honoring it reguardless of if you help in the attack. Your friends had others going in with them already. I hardly see how you could "Help" further.