Royal Dispatch from Troy

DirtDiver

[center][img]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr97/Meine548/Troy/Troy-4black.jpg[/img][/center]
So while most of planet bob has been swirled up in huge wars us here at Troy have been relaxing, drinkin some beer mingling with women you know the good stuff. Well just a couple days ago while I was hanging with an exceptionally good lookin girl and just about to close the deal, when one of Troy’s wall watchers runs in and messes everything up. He tells me there is a ship just off the Trojan coast!

Well this is quite something as we don’t get many visitors except Star Gazing from TYR but she is an exception. :wub:

The watcher tells me the that the large ship has a flag with a skull and cross bones. At this point I get pretty excited and a tiny bit nervous, as we all know its our good friends at FoB coming to visit. So I have to get out all the booze and hide our women because Shinpah he gets a little crazy what can I say.

Well when Shinpah gets on shore I greet him personally with a large pitcher of beer just for him, (its the way he likes it) he downs the pitcher as if he hasn't had beer in years! then tells me that theres war going on and to which I say well im not surprised have you seen those TOPers and those \m/-ites? but this doesn't even get a chuckle out of Shinpah.

He then tells me that FoB and their good friends over in CnG have been attacked and need some help.

Well of course us Trojans protect our own and where would we be if we didn't have our pirate brothers at FoB to be bringing us the imported beer from time to time. So I tell him you can bet that the Trojan war ships will be sailing in just a few days!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen tonight is the night. Our troops have been amassed and our weapons and armor cleaned and a shinin we’re on our new war ships and are setting sail to fight beside our good brothers FoB.

Tonight Ladies and Gentlemen Troy declares war on the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics in defense of the Federation of Buccaneers as pursuant to our MDoAP “off the teet treaty”

-DirtDiver, Basilias of Troy-
-Cossar, Rigas of Troy-

Edit: edited for grammar

Edited by DirtDiver

Haha wow I didn't know Troy was still around...

Is this the same Troy that merged into another small alliance to gain some power then backed out when they had a bit of trouble. lol you guys should burn.

[quote name='Marty McFly' date='01 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1265006173' post='2150003']
Haha wow I didn't know Troy was still around...

Is this the same Troy that merged into another small alliance to gain some power then backed out when they had a bit of trouble. lol you guys should burn.
[/quote]

ummmm, no, that must be a different Troy because this one never merged with anyone :P and none of that other stuff either etc