Declaration of War

[center][IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/wappas/Flags%20and%20medals/Flag/ducky-flag01.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=7]Declaration of War[/SIZE]

I could of SWORN we told a couple alliances during Karma that declaring on pirates was not a good idea...and here we go...again.....ANYWAY

There comes a time in life when you can no longer sit back and hope the world sets itself right. When you can no longer cast a blind eye to all that is wrong in the world There comes a time when the people must rise up and collectively say "NO!" to the wrong doers. Well, I can assure you that we are doing none of these things. We are not pretending to be great heroes who stand for what is right, nor are we pretending to speak for those who have no voice. Instead, we are standing beside our friends, our family, our heritage. We are fighting not for what people believe to be "morally right" but for what we see as a threat to allies and more importantly, a threat to people we consider to be family; that is what we call honor.

The Immortals hereby announce that we recognize ourselves to be in a state of war with FEAR by activating Clause II in The Immortals - FoB Mutual Defense Pact:

[QUOTE]II. When either signed alliance (being Immortals or Federation of Buccaneers) is attacked by an outside nation and/or alliance, the other signed alliance will help the defender(s) defeat the aggressor(s) using a reasonable amount of resources. This will be at the discretion of alliance leadership. Both alliances recognize that their ultimate duty is the survival of their own membership and hereby agree not to deem the other party negligent in their assisting duties if doing so would pose an imminent risk of destruction to their alliance. For these purposes, both parties agree that World wars and odds of six or more to one are to be considered overwhelming. [/QUOTE]

We do not wish any disrespect on FEAR, their allies, and anyone else in the current fray. We are simply defending our allies...and more importantly our friends and we hope that ally and enemy alike can respect that.

[QUOTE]Signed:

Sarmatian Empire, Emperor
Neogandalf, Chief Officer
Wappas, Commandant[/QUOTE]

PS:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_Jy5rChE0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_Jy5rChE0&feature=related[/URL][/center]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='01 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1265001736' post='2149689']

There comes a time in life when you can no longer sit back and hope the world sets itself right. When you can no longer cast a blind eye to all that is wrong in the world There comes a time when the people must rise up and collectively say "NO!" to the wrong doers. Well, I can assure you that we are doing none of these things. We are not pretending to be great heroes who stand for what is right, nor are we pretending to speak for those who have no voice. Instead, we are standing beside our friends, our family, our heritage. We are fighting not for what people believe to be "morally right" but for what we see as a threat to allies and more importantly, a threat to people we consider to be family; that is what we call honor.
[/quote]

now this is something i can understand.

See you on the battlefield, best of luck.