Sharks march to war

Opethian

[center][img]http://imagelinks.homestead.com/files/zzppf4war2.jpg[/img][/center]

Do you know what that terrifying and beautiful flag above means? It means the PPF is off to war!

Now this current conflict is a bit convoluted and, frankly, ridiculous from a political standpoint, so I'm avoiding any sort of talking-head rationale for the PPF's entry into the fray. Rather, I will simply say that The folks in the Mushroom Kingdom have always been kind to me, and that no matter the ambiguous nature of this war I feel it is time I show them some gratitude for being such good buddies.

The PPF hereby declares war upon IRON, TOP and TORN for being mean to our friends in the Mushroom Kingdom. While we can do little to sway the outcome of the overall battle, we believe that --like gifts-- it is not the size of the battle that matters, but the thought which went into it. While this is surely a viewpoint tainted by losing a [i]lot[/i] of wars [i]very[/i] badly, we at the PPF assure our good friends in MK that our heart is in the right place.

Have at you, IRON, TOP and TORN!

In my mind, the war goes exactly like the following video, wherein the PPF is represented by Optimus Prime and TOP, IRON and TORN are the EVIL Decepticons:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYuK3AKrxc"]ENJOY[/url]

Edited by Opethian

[quote name='Fernando12' date='31 January 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1264949381' post='2147531']
So your declaring war so you get a piece of reps if TOP/IRON and Co. loses this war...k, got it.
[/quote]

The PPF is hereby refusing to accept any reps in the aftermath of the current conflict. Largely to spite this guy. No..

that's our actual policy going forward.

Welcome the the fray and such!

Maybe we'll see each other on the field... maybe not.

Either way, we should have a keger after this war is over, all alliances invited.

/me is glad he isn't in the nuking nation range right now.

[quote name='Opethian' date='31 January 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1264949503' post='2147534']
The PPF is hereby refusing to accept any reps in the aftermath of the current conflict. Largely to spite this guy. No..

that's our actual policy going forward.
[/quote]

:P I was joking but you could have used reps to massively increase your alliance strength like some have done in the past.

[quote name='Opethian' date='31 January 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1264952795' post='2147625']
Should I be concerned? :ph34r:
[/quote]

I doubt it - your face is known throughout Bob.

[ooc]Think Lord of the Rings - Theoden & Eowyn - rather than anything more sinister[/ooc]

[quote name='mdnss69' date='31 January 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1264956362' post='2147740']
Way to bite off more than you can chew.
[/quote]

Opethian has never bitten off more than he can chew because sharks can't chew, the man is gonna swallow them whole.

Edited by tamerlane