FEAR Declaration of War

Canik

FEARTOGBANNERSM.jpg

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from FEAR will join others around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. For presenting yourselves on this battlefield, I give you thanks.

Noble Companion: The Almighty Admin says this must be a fashionable fight. For it has drawn the finest people.

Sons of the Fellowship, I am Canik. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps its fate that today is the 29th of January, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from tech raiding.

Skeptical FEARling: Canik is 7 feet tall...

Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the thousands, and if he were here he'd consume the CnG with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse! I am Canik, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of asshattery. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are! What will you do with

that freedom? Will you fight?

Young FEARling: Fight against CnG? No, we will run, and we will live.

Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that we will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! That they may take our tech, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

FEARling Horde: FEAR Forever! FEAR Forever!

Today, we celebrate our Declaration of War day!

Signed;

Canik, Grand Chancellor

Vesp, Internal Chancellor

Clash, External Chancellor

~ The Elite Assembly ~

Braveheartmoon.jpg

(Yes, we're stark raving mad)

EDIT: lol target alliance :D

Edited by Canik

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that we will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! That they may take our tech, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

I get goosebumps at this part of the movie every time. I started to again as I read it, then was disappointed by the change :(

Anyway, good luck.