Aloha DoW

Krack

In an effort to be the smallest alliance at war, Aloha declares war on IRON, in response to IRON's declaration of war on the Complaints & Grievances Union and its member alliance Mushroom Kingdom; the Mushroom Kingdom serves in a protector capacity for Aloha. We in Aloha are sure that IRON is now petrified and, of course, we cannot blame them.

The Aloha blitz will commence as soon as I get around to picking someone to attack. It should be soon.

UPDATE: Consider us at war with DAWN, as well. And when TORN gets around to fixing their DoW and actually stating who they have declared on ... if it reads "Mushroom Kingdom" then this serves as a DoW on TORN, too.

Since we're now at war with more alliances than we have members, some of you are going to have to wait. Don't worry, we'll get there eventually.

UPDATE #2: Oh hell, we might as well throw TOP in there too. But you're going to have to take a number and sit over there.

Edited by Krack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess the 81M or so NS that was against IRON and TOP already wasn't enough so these guys had to step in? <_<

There is no kill like overkill. Not like you guys are any strangers to that strategy.

And let's not forget that they are bringing this sort of thing on themselves with their aggressive declaration.

Edited by Gruthenia

There is no kill like overkill. Not like you guys are any strangers to that strategy.

And let's not forget that they are bringing this sort of thing on themselves with their aggressive declaration.

Whatever, it's just that the spirit in which the OP is edited with "Oh hell, we might as well throw TOP in there too" disgusts me...

Whatever, it's just that the spirit in which the OP is edited with "Oh hell, we might as well throw TOP in there too" disgusts me...

What can I say? If TOP did not want to fall prey to the overwhelming military force of the Alohan people, they should have used some forethought and not have egregiously and foolishly declared war upon our ally, the Mushroom Kingdom.

tl;dr

They F'd up.

I think that has more to do with the fact that they were already at war with more alliances than that have members.

Welcome aboard guys.

They have two nations. They just declared war on three alliances. That is why the OP reads the way it does.