Joint Declaration of War

4290158390_f4043d48c9_o.jpg

Most esteemed peers,

As you undoubtedly are aware, Planet Bob is now in the grips of war. As is our style, the membership of the Lost World has voted in favor of defending the actions of our allies in the New Polar Order and the Union of Integrated National Entities through the Treaty of Ingen and Bones Malone's Eyeball Pact.

After discussing this with our other ally, Gondor, they decided to jump in the fray as well through the Treaty of Eorl.

As such, the alliances of the Lost World and Gondor now recognize a state of war between ourselves and The Brain.

We wish The Brain the best of luck in our conflict and recommend that they try and keep their soldiers away from the Raptor Pen as this Global Radiation is doing silly things to our electric fences.

Now would also be a good time to announce that, due to illness, Divine Proportion has appointed Prodigy.NL to act in her stead as Triumvir.

Please feel free to find any of us through in-game pms, our forums (found here for tLW and here for Gondor), or on IRC (#lostworld and #gondor on Coldfront).

Signed for the Lost World

Triumvirs

Bones Malone

Prodigy.NL

Satsukage

Minister of Defense

Magister Agricolarum

Signed for Gondor

Cheyenne, His Most August Majesty King Frontier, Chieftan of the Dunedain of the North, First King of the Northern Territory and High King of the United Blue Kingdom

High Lord Jaym, Royal Steward of Gondor and High Treasurer of the Realm

And now for your obligatory dinosaur related humor:

comic2-1455.png

www.qwantz.com

Edited by Bones Malone

Well.

You had his sword. And that guy's axe. And there was a burning ring of fire. And then there was apparently a soccer game on the trench field.

So. Uh.

Here's a compromise. You guys wrecked my barbecue, so I'll have my people make a giant championship trophy out of it.

I know we wrecked your brew storage, so you pour the beer into the trophy, right?

Solidarity Union will bring the siphoning hose, and we'll see who collapses first. Last man standing gets the glory of 'winning'.

Sound good? Haah? Haaah?