Commonwealth Pizza Delivery Service Delivers

csnemblem.png

”Atrocity is recognized as such by victim and predator alike, by all who learn about it at whatever remove. Atrocity has no excuses, no mitigating argument. Atrocity never balances or rectifies the past. Atrocity merely arms the future for more atrocity. It is self-perpetuating upon itself — a barbarous form of incest. Whoever commits atrocity also commits those future atrocities thus bred.”

Tonight we find the world at war, with ever more alliances joining this conflict. Many did not want this war, yet the egos of two alliances have gone unchecked and caused it. To think that allies would stand idly by while their friends were burned to the ground is utterly foolish. To push a generally frowned upon position to save your ego some bruising is a slap in the face of those you call allies and friends. Both \m/ and NpO are to blame for this war, and neither had enough consideration for their allies and the rest of the world to step back and consider the ramifications of their actions.

With the ever expanding scope of this conflict, alliances are joining in to honor their word and treaty commitments. The Commonwealth has heeded the call of her allies and shall be joining in. Not because we find \m/’s actions to be just, nor because we place all the blame on Polaris, but because we have treaties that bind us to our allies.

As such, The Commonwealth declares itself to be in a state of war with The Siberian Tiger Alliance via our various treaties with Farkistan.

It pains me to once again find The Commonwealth at war with STA. They are an alliance that I have long held in high esteem, and shall continue to do so. Yet, due to the intricate weavings of the treaty web we find ourselves in opposition to them. I hope that this war between us can be a fun experience for both of us. We shall see you on the battlefield, Siberians.

"I fear no enemy, for the Khala is my strength! I fear not ‘death’! For our strength is eternal! En taro Adun!"

Goose,

Old Man With A Cane, the Head of State for The Commonwealth, and Smuggler of Twinkies

tl;dr

csnwarsta.png

Edited by jtpizzalover

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets blow up some infra, STA..but only if you end up losing more :P

/me kicks Skippy

This pizza was delivered late. I demand my money back.

Also, good luck to you. But not too much of course.

See? Maybe next time you wont prank call us

Edited by wickedj

I'd like to say two things. First, we rather like you, CSN, and are sad to be facing you at war again. We wish you luck, and look forward to the handshakes after the battles are over.

Secondly, it really sucks that you put Silence, your treaty partner, in the position you did by declaring on us. We've been close friends with many of them for years now in some of their previous incarnations, and are still treatied to them today. Not cool.

I'd like to say two things. First, we rather like you, CSN, and are sad to be facing you at war again. We wish you luck, and look forward to the handshakes after the battles are over.

Secondly, it really sucks that you put Silence, your treaty partner, in the position you did by declaring on us. We've been close friends with many of them for years now in some of their previous incarnations, and are still treatied to them today. Not cool.

And we have been friends with them for a great deal amount of time now too. It's funny, though, that you heave at us but not at your other treaty partner, Polaris, for doing something similar to Ragnarok. Thankfully we have talked to Silence, we talked to them before the declaration, and whatever happens in the future we understand, especially if due cause is this, is our fault. We have treaty obligations, we were asked to come in, and we will not dishonor a request for our inclusion by another treaty partner.

I have personally known Silence, and some of its members, since way before their LEN and OTF merger, notably DNA. I'm pissed it had to come to this, but this is how it has happened.

And we have been friends with them for a great deal amount of time now too. It's funny, though, that you heave at us but not at your other treaty partner, Polaris, for doing something similar to Ragnarok. Thankfully we have talked to Silence, we talked to them before the declaration, and whatever happens in the future we understand, especially if due cause is this, is our fault. We have treaty obligations, we were asked to come in, and we will not dishonor a request for our inclusion by another treaty partner.

I have personally known Silence, and some of its members, since way before their LEN and OTF merger, notably DNA. I'm pissed it had to come to this, but this is how it has happened.

STA speaks to our treaty partners in private, as should always be done. As you are not our treaty partner, I feel comfortable in letting you know this is uncool in public, rather than saving it for private. We are, after all, at war.

I do offer my regrets to Silence, and apologize for the position this puts them in. I'm told we were one of the only alliances with both the right size and build that was available to respond in time, and so we were chosen.

If it were my choice we'd have gone up against NSO or AZTEC, but NSO is already swamped and AZTEC is very bottom heavy.

Can we consider that your new war flag? My vote as a non member of your alliance is yes :lol1:

The recent tradition is to use a unique war flag every time.

Pimp war flag: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9638/csnv.jpg

Jihad war flag: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/CN/Jihad300.png

I'm quite happy with the Pac Man war flag as well.

Edited by Lord Brendan

I hope you let NpO know how uncool they are, too.

Someone beat me to it. I should refresh more. :<

Edited by George the Great

None of us like this either, and we have talked to Silence about it. I will hold no ill will towards them if they think less of us for it, but as SOM said we had commitments to live up to that we could not ignore. In my eyes and those of many others there is nothing about this war that is good or noble, and many of the combatants are far too closely tied for good reasons.

I maintain that this situation was unavoidable, but there is no doubting that it is unfortunate.