Guru Order Declaration of War

smokey78

gowarf10.jpg

These FOKkers have been our allies and friends since the beginning!

We've had many beers and parties... Many kegs have been smashed...

Now is the time for us to join together and show our Power in Unity!

In defense of FOK!, in honor of our MDoAP, we hereby declare war on New Sith Order!

Signed,

Guru Order Elders Council

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL dog pile on the Sith I suppose. Guess you guys are a little worried about them what is this now 7 alliances on them. Spread the love guys dont be skeered

Hmm, to be honest, I think a lot of people just don't like NSO.

(And I doubt they care about that.)

LOL dog pile on the Sith I suppose. Guess you guys are a little worried about them what is this now 7 alliances on them. Spread the love guys dont be skeered

I see those alliances attacking NSO being consumed and turned to the Darkside.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to the Dark Side.

Edited by Fernando12

People wish to be a part of the war, but they do not wish to sustain damage. That is why a number of alliances, in this war and in past wars (certain alliances in this war have done a lot of this in the past) would rather take on a target that is already sufficiently covered, than risk taking on an alliance that might actually have a bit more fight in them.

Our enemies fear us so that they will only engage us if they have a huge advantage numerically speaking. Not that we're concerned about it in the least. We all know what fear and hatred lead to.

Hmm, to be honest, I think a lot of people just don't like NSO.

(And I doubt they care about that.)

They seem not to have the balls to attack one else besides NSO. I didn't realize it took 30million NS to kill 3.6million NS. I will take that as a compliment.

They seem not to have the balls to attack one else besides NSO. I didn't realize it took 30million NS to kill 3.6million NS. I will take that as a compliment.

That's another way to look at it, ofcourse.

I'll leave it to others to decide which PoV hold more truth. :P