BTA DoW

(Flag would typically go here)

The Blue Turtle Alliance activates the Conservative Turtles treaty and hereby declares war on SLCB.

No hard feelings to SLCB. Were no fan of purple on purple hate but we just love TCU too much and want to have their illegitimate love child one day.

Master-Debater

Oracle of the BTA

The forums should never go down again. SLCB was seriously confused when BTA nations started attacking us last night. This topic clears everything up. Thanks, and best regards to you guys on the battle field.

Also, my pet turtle wants to join you guys. But he is more of a green color. Is this acceptable or will he stand out as a spy "different people"?

The forums should never go down again. SLCB was seriously confused when BTA nations started attacking us last night. This topic clears everything up. Thanks, and best regards to you guys on the battle field.

Also, my pet turtle wants to join you guys. But he is more of a green color. Is this acceptable or will he stand out as a spy "different people"?

Sorry bout that. I had considered sending SLCB leaders a message but figured you guys understood well enough what happened :P

And green turtles are more than welcome as many of our Blue Turtles are going to turn a pretty shade of neon green shortly.

I think by Purple on Purple violence, he's talking about this:

invictaupn.png

i know, i know...

i was saddened to see it myself.

sad but necessary.

oh! a DoW on SLCB?

:: unoriginal ::

o/ SLCB!

o/ Stickmen!

i would also like to take this opportunity to mention that I like FOK, Nemesis, and The Brain too.

Thanks... Continued professionalism, etc...

Pfft flip the turtle on its back and presto, insta-victory

E: Three wars? Srsly? am disappoint, son

I r sowweh : (

For my own defense... wait, nvm, too lazy. Just take my word that I have practically begged Keve of UINE to get someone to attack me. My three wars are all aggressive, and I'm just waiting to make it 6v1. Afterall:

NSO public chan:

[14:20] <Tyler> 6v1 or you're a huge #@%@% tbqh

[14:20] <rsoxbronco1|Athens> ^

Sorry bout that. I had considered sending SLCB leaders a message but figured you guys understood well enough what happened

We started to get the idea :P

edit: tagfail.

Edited by Lyra
Mod edit: filter evasion removed.