Announcement from \m/

2nrekbl.jpg

Recently in #\m/ on irc.synirc.net several \m/ members spewed extremely racist remarks against many people. The behavior of our members can be characterized as abhorrent and it is not the \m/ way. This outburst of remarks falls completely on the government of \m/ and is our mistake. \m/ likes to have fun but sometimes lines can be seen as crossed.

\m/ apologizes for the remarks said and the behavior of our members.

However, those who frequent #\m/ should know that these sort of comments are said all the time and always jokingly. \m/ is an extremely diverse alliance (No seriously) and doesn't take idle talk seriously. Since there are those that do take those sort of things seriously and \m/ does not want to tarnish the reputation of any of our allies know that this is what we do, these comments are said without hate and can be considered the foolish actions of \m/ and not our allies.

Recently in #\m/ on irc.synirc.net several \m/ members spewed extremely racist remarks against many people. The behavior of our members can be characterized as abhorrent and it is not the \m/ way.

Eh, I'd figure that's pretty much par for the course for \m/.

Just kidding. Classy apology is classy.

I expected another disbandment notice.

This is getting really old.

We'll keep you in mind next time. However I would like to request that if you can't say anything relevant to the OP that you don't open your mouth at all. You're always welcome in our channel if you wish to tell disbandment jokes.