A Quantum Announcement

Toraoji

quantumflagmedium.jpg

After a long day of diplomatic posturing and if-then statements of support, I thought it would be nice to keep this simple and direct.

At this time, Quantum would like to officially declare our support for our allies in the coincidental coalition.

That is all. Carry on…

The Quantum High Council

Toraoji - Chancellor of Diplomacy

Madalchemist - Chancellor of Commerce

Attitude Adjuster - Chancellor of the Interior

BigO82 - Ombudsmen

Feibelman - Commandant

When did Cowardice become Strategy? Letting your allies slowly die and come to their "rescue" 6 days later is cowardice. Keeping your nations in Peace Mode while declaring this screwed up version of "war" is cowardice. I see no strategy in any of this.

Because you're not privy to all that as gone on. And TPF aren't our allies. We did it right by waiting for our allies to declare. Please direct your ill thought out bottom gravy at them. Cheers.

Because you're not privy to all that as gone on. And TPF aren't our allies. We did it right by waiting for our allies to declare. Please direct your ill thought out bottom gravy at them. Cheers.

Well you have a point about waiting and all for your allies, I'll give you that much. And from what I see, TPF is getting no support at all from this coalition of 2,000 or so nations. Tbh we should be getting curb stomped right now, but you and your allies dont want to lose your precious infra. right now. If we lose the war I'll even make a little announcement saying you were right and I was wrong. But until that happens your all cowards for hiding in Peace mode, and even if it is a strategy I haven't seen one DoW on RoK yet. Why? Because you all don't want to get attacked by their allies, plain and simple.

Edited by King Mathers