TSO DoS

SleepiB

o/ supporting destruction of alliances from the inside using spies (Karma alliances that weren't at war with TPF, so it could have been anyone on that side attacked, including YOU)

o/ Peace talk declarations

o/ supporting destruction of alliances from the inside using spies (Karma alliances that weren't at war with TPF, so it could have been anyone on that side attacked, including YOU)

Last time I checked, RoK wasn't at war with NATO, TOP, IRON nor NSO.

Last time I checked, RoK wasn't at war with NATO, TOP, IRON nor NSO.

Last time I checked... Rogue, got multis and got punted off PB and isnt welcome in RoK anymore... again Point ignored as mhawk is still wanted in TPF

Edited by Deathistan

Yeah, but you are ignoring the fact that no one ever spied on Athens or anyone else. We think that diplomacy should have used first, because no damage was made and because it's happened 6 months ago. As because no diplomacy was tried first to prevent the conflict, we consider that as an aggressive act from Athens & friends.

Also, we won't hinder any peace talks. We are ready to defend our allies and friends, no matter what it costs, but this certainly isn't our conflict. If White Peace is what is agreed on, you will not see us on the battlefield.

Last time I checked... Rogue, got multis and got punted off PB and isnt welcome in RoK anymore... again Point ignored as mhawk is still wanted in TPF

A high government member launched a malicious spy campaign against the above mentioned alliances. Said high govt member was discovered and promptly suffered a supernatural death. He is then denounced by Ragnarok (I have yet to see this, but I assume what you have said is true) after the fact. I am sure you are aware concepts such as "Black Ops", where the government will cut loose all connections upon discovery.

A declaration of support for TOP, and no material action? I don't think you needed to post this, we all assumed it was the case anyway. You're three chains away from the action though so it would be a little bit silly if you charged in.

We have also an ODP with TFD. It might sound stupid, since it's only an ODP, but we really like and respect them, and will not let them die lonely on the battlefield.

A high government member launched a malicious spy campaign against the above mentioned alliances. Said high govt member was discovered and promptly suffered a supernatural death. He is then denounced by Ragnarok (I have yet to see this, but I assume what you have said is true) after the fact. I am sure you are aware concepts such as "Black Ops", where the government will cut loose all connections upon discovery.

Your post is a hive of errors.

He was a high goverment member a while ago, lately he simply was a member with a bit different mask.

He resigned from Rok because he was tired of the game, the assumption was that he would either go rogue somewhere or simply quit, instead he tried spent his time doing BS like spying.

As soon as the allegations against him were presented Hoo apologized and posted that he was not welcome in Rok anymore.

If you have any proof of anything else please bring it, if you do not please take your slander elsewhere.

Your post is a hive of errors.

He was a high goverment member a while ago, lately he simply was a member with a bit different mask.

He resigned from Rok because he was tired of the game, the assumption was that he would either go rogue somewhere or simply quit, instead he tried spent his time doing BS like spying.

As soon as the allegations against him were presented Hoo apologized and posted that he was not welcome in Rok anymore.

If you have any proof of anything else please bring it, if you do not please take your slander elsewhere.

This isn't part of this discussion thread (/OOC) yet I'd like to say that "he was a normal member with a different mask" doesn't really sound convincing. I also don't buy Hoo's "I don't know why he did it, but maybe out of boredom" line of strategy. I assume that this cost him a lot of time and you don't do that simply out of boredom.

So you will agree with me, that this whole topic indeed raises questions. And if you can attack someone for planning to spy on you, you can very well get attacked for having a suspicious ex government member that really spied on other alliances.

i am not going to derail another thread with this discussion. The fact that he was not an active goverment member anymore is not something i have any doubt about, but i'll grant you the fact that i probably get easier information from Rok so yes you might have a difficult time believing them (or me for that matter) but that is not something i can help you with. I seriously doubt Hoo is going to give you admin access to check ;)

As far as i saw it didn't really cost him anything until he got deleted. Frankly i've seen a number of old nations throw away their nation simply because they were bored with the game. I've seldom seen such a retarded action as Rish commited but with him gone from the planet what exactly are we supposed to do with it now? We can't spin a timeturner and go back to ZI him ingame or offer him to the people he spied on.

Yes the topic raises some questions, but we cannot answer them in any objective way. We have Hoo's word and we have your suspicions. i am willing to believe him, you are not willing to believe him. We seem to be at an impasse :P

Regardless of Rok's actions one difference remains about the current CB, mhawk's plans went quite a bit further than simple espionage. ZH was intended (and launched) as a weapon of subversion/sabotage, also there is little doubt that mhawk acting as TPF's leader sanctioned such measures. Frankly that goes quite a bit further than what is usually acceptable as actions of war by an alliance. If their situation had truly been desperate i might accept it as a weapon against their enemies, but Athens had no contact with them during Karma, and as we also both know TPF always had a way out to get peace only mhawk's pride kept em in the war until they were almost completly destroyed.

Regardless of that sidetrack (and this will be my last post on this topic, if you want to revive a CB discussion please let's take it into a different thread) the DoS is not really a surprise (the inclusion of an oDP on the other hand is :P)