Nutty North Koreans

11626_North%20Korea3.gif

An Announcement for Explaining to you the Purpose of the Existing of North Korea

Greeting, my name are Park Hwang-Bo. North Korea persons tire greatly in perfecting the language of the English language. We are work very hard to speak in the tongue of capitalist scum so that you may be understand our great message of yearning. But for the purpose of speaking with spoken clarity of tongue, I are hire an British writist to write the following great message of you.

As many of you know, North Korea wields the strongest and most powerful military in the history of everything. Even more powerful than the army that woman from 17 Kids and Counting is spewing out.

Generals_Nuke_Cannon_Ingame.jpg

The above diagram shows a completely true and definitely not found online by my brother nuke cannon. It was developed in North Korea, much like the airplane, broccolli and Jesus, and can fire shells approximately 14,000,000,000 miles with explosions the size of Jabba The Hut's rear. We keep them in macroscopic magnetic laser shields of futuristicism, which our leading scientist, Han Solo, invented last year. Unless you send us aid and oil, we will use these weapons on wherever we please.

5.jpg

Our Dear Leader, Kim Jong-Il, announced the other day that with his intellect and strength, he will bring the Moon to North Korea, where it was originally built. We will strap five proton-powered super-kung fu rockets to the Moon and simply tug it back home. At the press conference logs shown below, we see he cleared any issues the foolish American press were having with his glorious idea.

*Rabble rabble rabble*

Reporter: "Mr. Kim, do you really thing North Korea should be using foreign aid on such a foolish enterprise?"

Kim Jong-Il: "Considering the Moon is made of cheese, I'm certain our people will have plenty of food after we return it to North Korea"

Reporter: "Don't you think that removing the Moon from orbit will distrupt the tide?"

Kim Jong-Il: "Everyone knows that the tide is controlled by me, so I think not."

The Americans are so backward in their knowledge of science. We would pity them, if not for their capitalist ways, which we must purge the World of.

north-korean-propaganda-kids-6.jpg

"Children playing dress-up, snap the necks of big-nosed American soldiers"

And without further adeiu, I give you the charter of Nutty North Koreans:

Nutty North Koreans enters this World to be a cheap and less-funny rip-off of Pissed Off Puerto Rican.

Article I: Entrance: No immigrants are allowed into North Korean borders under any circumstances, unless they have gifts of wine and lobster for Kim Jong-Il. Furthermore, no citizens are ever allowed to leave, or they will be hunted down and shot.

Article II: Government:

Kim Jong-Il This familiar chubby little fellow in the track suit is leader of this whole crapshack. He spends most evenings watching Will & Grace with a tub of icecream, while most of his population dies each day. And if anyone questions him, they get killed. It's a good system.

Not Kim Jong-Il No one cares

Article III: Treaty Signing and Cancellation

If we sign a treaty with your alliance, we won't uphold it. We'll also quite likely conduct espionage inside your alliance.

When we cancel a treaty, we never tell you, because no one in North Korea knows the word "cancel".. It's quite inconvenient. But here are the signs for you to look out for if North Korea has cancelled its treaty with you:

1. Your forums will be spammed with gross links

2. Your IRC channel will be spammed with gross links

3. Your Private Message Inbox will be spammed with gross links

Article IV: Elections Couping

The only way to get rid of Kim Jong-Il is to coup him. You can do this the following ways:

1. Attack his nation

2. Follow the "Treaty Cancellation" method

3. Take a dump in his bed

Article V: Question and Answer:

Q: Is this just an attempt to get attention when people are focused on the current war?

A: Yes

Q: Are you actually trying to be funny?

A: Yes

Q: Well, you're not funny

A: ...I know

Q: Do you expect people to love your alliance and post comments about how much they "Lol'd" at your post?"

A: Well, I was hopin-

Q: You're freaking stupid. No one thinks some rip-off from an alliance that has probably been pretty much forgotten is funny. And this isn't even a good rip-off. It's about as funny as Family Channel.

A: Awww...

Our forums haven't been made.

Our IRC channel hasn't been made.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done good sir.

I do have to point out one thing, however. If this Generals_Nuke_Cannon_Ingame.jpg is what I think it is, it's Chinese, not Korean.

I think he DEFINITELY said it was not taken from the internetz, so you are clearly wrong sir.