An Announcement from Athens and Ragnarok

Jgoods45

** Picture the flags of Athens, Ragnarok, GOD and \m/ Here**

Individual Surrender Terms for the Members of The Phoenix Federation

Individual terms of surrender are now available for nations of The Phoenix Federation. I would like to make it clear that Athens's and Ragnarok's problem is not with TPF's membership, but with those government officials who were complicit in the plotting against us and our associates. This is not your war. Do not feel obligated to fight it. It it no act of cowardice to surrender when you are fighting for a bad cause or for the wrong reason. In fact, it is the sanest thing that you can do. All PoW camps will be protected by their respective alliances.

1) Switch your alliance affiliation to "*Alliance You Surrendered To* PoW" (Athens PoW, Ragnarok PoW, \m/ PoW or GOD PoW)

2) Decommission all Guerrilla Camp improvements and all Nuclear Weapons. Remain neutral for the remainder of the conflict.

3) PM the nations you are at war with, as well as the leader of the alliance you are surrendering to.

Convenient links to their nations:

Athens: Londo Mollari

Ragnarok: Van Hoo II

GOD: Xiphosis

\m/ : Cheif Savage Man , Comrade Goby or Emperor Marx

/s/ Londo Mollari, Archon eponymos of Athens

/s/ Van Hoo II, Emperor of Ragnarok

/s/ Xiphosis, Dark Lord of the Global Order of Darkness

/s/ Chief Savage Man, Comrade Goby, Emperor Marx, the Triumvirs of \m/

Edited by Jgoods45

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not your war. Do not feel obligated to fight it. It it no act of cowardice to surrender when you are fighting for a bad cause or for the wrong reason. In fact, it is the sanest thing that you can do. All PoW camps will be protected by their respective alliances.

Some self reflection might help about now.

Could of just attacked the leaders to achieve the same result.

i have never gotten the point of this as any alliance worth it, will defend their leaders if they got attacked..... so why just hit the leaders? it is pointless in my opinion. not to mention, the leaders are chosen by the people and thus, the people pay for that decision. learn to pick smarter leaders who don't do dumb crap and you won't have this problem.

i have never gotten the point of this as any alliance worth it, will defend their leaders if they got attacked..... so why just hit the leaders? it is pointless in my opinion. not to mention, the leaders are chosen by the people and thus, the people pay for that decision. learn to pick smarter leaders who don't do dumb crap and you won't have this problem.

I don't believe TPF is a democracy.

** Picture the flags of Athens, Ragnarok, GOD and \m/ Here**

Individual Surrender Terms for the Members of The Phoenix Federation

Individual terms of surrender are now available for nations of The Phoenix Federation. I would like to make it clear that Athens's and Ragnarok's problem is not with TPF's membership, but with those government officials who were complicit in the plotting against us and our associates. This is not your war. Do not feel obligated to fight it. It it no act of cowardice to surrender when you are fighting for a bad cause or for the wrong reason. In fact, it is the sanest thing that you can do. All PoW camps will be protected by their respective alliances.

1) Switch your alliance affiliation to "*Alliance You Surrendered To* PoW" (Athens PoW, Ragnarok PoW, \m/ PoW or GOD PoW)

2) Decommission all Guerrilla Camp improvements and all Nuclear Weapons. Remain neutral for the remainder of the conflict.

3) PM the nations you are at war with, as well as the leader of the alliance you are surrendering to.

Convenient links to their nations:

Athens: Londo Mollari

Ragnarok: Van Hoo II

GOD: Xiphosis

\m/ : Cheif Savage Man , Comrade Goby or Emperor Marx

/s/ Londo Mollari, Archon eponymos of Athens

/s/ Van Hoo II, Emperor of Ragnarok

/s/ Xiphosis, Dark Lord of the Global Order of Darkens

/s/ Chief Savage Man, Comrade Goby, Emperor Marx, the Triumvirs of \m/

Sir, in response to your Surrender terms the citizens of Huntonian send you this message:

NUTS

good day

Alliance terms can't come until mhawk gets back from vacation at least to apologize and admit he was wrong :v:

Unfortunate.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

It's fashionable to do this at the end of wars, no?

Er, what? Why would you have individual terms for a war that ended? Vox had individual terms WAY before we ever had our war end.

Not bad at all guys. I mean, if anything, these terms help them build faster :awesome: