The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Kyle Smith

CPACflag.pngtcu4.png

The Conservative Treaty

Preamble: The alliances of The Conservative Underground (TCU) and the Conservative Politically Allied Countries (CPAC) agree that Conservatives are cool.

Article I. Conserving the Peace

All Conservatives agree that any alliance that openly declares its Conservativeness shall be treated as a sovereign alliance, and no conservative alliance shall engage in hostile actions against it.

Article II. Conserving the Intelligence

All knowledge held by a single Conservative pertaining to the ideals of Conservativism or another Conservative alliance shall be knowledge held by all Conservatives.

Article III. Conserving the Budget

All Conservatives agree that Conservatives are awesome. To enhance that awesomeness, they pledge to only bail out other Conservative economies.

Article IV. Liberating the Treaty

All Conservatives agree that Liberals suck. And so does liberating people from their unwanted bonds. So, if a Conservative alliance wishes to denounce Conservativism, it must give the other Conservative alliance a 72-hour notice before becoming Liberal scum.

Signed for CPAC:

Kyle Smith, Triumvirate of Foreign Affairs

Millhouse, Triumvirate of Defense

Signed for TCU:

Commander Cato, Governor of TCU

PanzerVII, Lieutenant Governor

UnholyPrior, Director of Internal Affairs

ChickenPox, Chief Advisor

I'm very happy to announce the friendship between TCU and CPAC and hope that CPAC will grow in a way that in the future, this PIAT can be upgraded.

o/ CPAC

o/ TCU

EDIT: Fixed the case of the disappearing flag...

Edited by Kyle Smith

All Conservatives agree that Liberals suck. And so does liberating people from their unwanted bonds.

Am I reading that wrong or do I need more sleep? Also, why only 2 triumvirates for CPAC?

Nitpicking aside, best of luck to you.

o/ Liberalism (the true Liberalism, not the one the Americans say it is leftist )

You mean there's ones that are even worse?? :P

Back on topic,

I like this!

I always wondered why you guys weren't already allied.

Good luck to both!

o/ Cato

Edited by Thrash