So former NAAC members.....

AirMe

NAACsymbola.jpg

Dear NAAC members,

We are now part of an elite club. We are a dead alliance that has stayed dead. While I wouldn't trade my time with you guys for anything in the world, I am happy that we have proven that we in fact have been able to succeed where many others have failed.

Keep on keeping on guys and gals!

/s/

AirMe

Former Protector of the National Alliance of Arctic Countries.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitter about what? You're the one making threads out of bitterness regarding revivals.

You would be surprised how often a NAAC revival comes up in discussion in our community. However we realize that there is no current place in this game for the alliance and the "brain drain" on other alliances would be detrimental. We know what we were, what our place in history was, and how to keep our memory alive with out needing an alliance to justify it.

Thats cool and all but we're trying to figure out why are you announcing you are "still dead". Thats like a waste of space/time.

I am not sure if it is worth the time it would take to attempt to explain to you what this thread is about. Because at the current time you seem to be the only one posting here who doesn't get it.

Unwarranted self importance which leads to random thread talking about your random glory days and how its best left to the grave..Not hard to understand.

You clearly are not familiar with how this game works...........

Unwarranted self importance which leads to random thread talking about your random glory days and how its best left to the grave..Not hard to understand.

Tongue-in-cheek response to current events totally justified by a widely held opinion.

Might want to grow some facial hair here before you start dancing with the big kids. You're eager enough, and I like that, but you need to get a good grasp on history and current events before you start throwing around criticisms.