An Announcement from The Order of Justice

46457282.png

Today I, the Chief Regent at The Order of Justice, am proud to announce we have met a few more personal goals. The goals we met are 45 members, 500k ns, 50 nukes, and hitting 2 Score! We are very proud of our leader Marcus for making this become possible with a merger. The alliance as a whole would also like to thank CodeXVeronica for her non-stop recruiting. Finally, I would like to thank our amazing protector Nueva Vida!

Untitled-10.jpg

On ward to 1 mil!

Come party with us on our IRC: #Justice

--------------------------------

I would also like to announce we have moved forums to http://theorderofjustice.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

We would appreciate it if you came by and applied for an embassy.

o/ OoJ

Thanks for your time,

xR1 Fatal Instinct

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

If marcus doesn't stop boasting about his growth I'm going to find away to coup him at OoJ. Normally I'd say that this alliance will fall quickly. And merging usually leads to that, but since XR1 is there i'll just wish you all good luck.

o/

If marcus doesn't stop boasting about his growth I'm going to find away to coup him at OoJ. Normally I'd say that this alliance will fall quickly. And merging usually leads to that, but since XR1 is there i'll just wish you all good luck.

o/

Yes, with xR1, they need every bit of luck they can get. :lol1: