Joint Announcement from NEW and ZDP

gantanX

greetings citizen..

I would like to announce a peace agreement between Nusantara Elite Warriors and Zombie Defense Plan. We have come to mutual agreement that in this case, both parties made mistakes and letting this carry on will only lead us to the path of Destruction.

"After some delays and long negotiations between the government members of ZDP and NEW, we have come to this following agreement:"

1. NEW will send reparations of 9M due to spy attacks on Brother Kane.

2. ZDP will send reparation of 3M to a young nation of NEW that has been unfortunately attacked

with this announcement, the issue between NEW and ZDP are considered to be closed and we can move on with our lives.

signed on behalf of,

Nusantara ELite Warriors :

Cyrus0321 - Mahaprabu

gantanX - Mahapatih

Zombie Defense Plan :

Khyber - Zombie Lord

Yevgeni Luchenkov - Vitaphiliac

Brother Kane - Catalyst

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with this,

Good Luck, BK. sincerely!

BK is one of the coolest guy i have worked with to settle peace. I wish I would have known you for better reason and not me raiding you. :P

Anyway, i will be in #zombie from now on (BK pays me 1 pie per day for advertising) so see you soon!

edit:

forgot to quote

P.S. Not a rogue alliance. We actually intend to exist.
Edited by yoyoabc

Glad to see this has been sorted.

Still, odd that an alliance that attacked another and reneged on an earlier peace deal manages to demand reps as part of a new peace deal. Even odder their demand was successful.

The Cyberverse never ceases to amaze.

with this,

Good Luck, BK. sincerely!

BK is one of the coolest guy i have worked with to settle peace. I wish I would have known you for better reason and not me raiding you. :P

Anyway, i will be in #zombie from now on (BK pays me 1 pie per day for advertising) so see you soon!

edit:

forgot to quote

can't you just avoid the "declare war" button for 5 Minutes? :lol1::P

Situations such as this should most always end in peace.

Good work, people.

edit: perhaps I should acknowledge that I have not followed this closely and for the most part only know of the original offenses - it's those that I feel should always end in peace. not sure about the rest of the mess and do not care enough to catch up. oh well.

Edited by Farnsworth

We, Zombies, would like to give our thanks to the Random Insanity Alliance (Penkala), The Order of the Sword (BEazy), The Order of the Paradox (Feanor and Crymson) and the Imperial Assault Alliance (Chimaera) for their support and help. We will remember it.

To peace!

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Congratulations to both sides on achieving peace.

I think ZDP's ability to negotiate itself out of conflicts with opponents that at times don't even recognize them as an alliance -- while not even having any treaties, is very impressive and speaks well of the ability of its leadership.

Edited by Hayzell