How do you like your BACoN?

kpcurley

bacong1.jpg

Today marks a truly delicious day for the citizens of Planet Bob: For today, I Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine do here by declare the existence of the Blatantly Awesome Coalition of Nations (BACoN)!!Many of you may have been aware of our existence as we were cooking away, but now after much turning in the frying pan we are crispy, succulent and ready to be served.

We also present this charter to you , so that you may know the best method of cooking BACoN

Section 1: Government

Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine: The supreme leader and ruler of the alliance. The Emperor will have sole discretion in alliance matters, but is expected to delegate roles an responsibilities to the officials he appoints. He shall appoint the ruling councillors who are expected to exercise autonomy within their delegate realms. The Emperor reserves the right to overturn or modify any council decisions.

Ruling Council: The Three Little Piggies and The Big Bad Wolf The Ruling Council is a body of government with specific discretionary areas of alliance governing. They are expected to operate and conduct their areas of alliance governance with a high degree of autonomy. However the emperor may overturn or modify any decisions. The ruling council shall be appointed by the emperor.

The Big Bad Wolfe: This brave baconeer will be the master of alliance security and war strategy. They will have jurisdiction over the military, BACoN ghosts, and BACoN security matters in general.

Finance Piggie: This minister is in charge of The Piggy Bank financial affairs within the alliance. It is their duty to make sure our members are growing efficiently and swiftly. Their duties will have jurisdiction over alliance sanctioned aid, tech deals and trade circles.

Foreign Affairs Piggie: This minister is charge of representing BACoN throughout planet bob. He will be in charge of the diplomatic corps, and work closely with the War Pig to advise on the political climate abroad.

Membership Piggie: This Minister is in charge of overseeing the smooth functioning of the official membership. They will have jurisdiction over recruitment, applications, and elections.

Section 2. Membership

Eligibility: Membership is open to all current unaligned players not currently in dispute by another alliance. Members must fill out an application and be approved by the Minister of Membership

Levels of Membership: Below Government, there shall be 3 levels of membership, based on alliance seniority. They are as follows:

Bacon Grease: 0-7 days. This is for recently approved members. They will have no voting rights in elections. They must also refrain from tech raiding.

Piglets: 7-30 days. These members will be able to vote in elections, however they will not be able to run for any offices. They are allowed to tech raid with approval from the War Pig.

Baconeers: These are full members with voting and running privileges in elections. They are allowed to tech raid with approval from the War Pig.

Dismissal: Dismissal from BACoN shall be handed down by the Emperor.

Section 3. Military and War

Defense: All applicants and members are under the protection of BACoN. Unprovoked attacks on members will be dealt with swiftly.

War: The Emperor shall determine when a state of war exists for the alliance

Orders: All attack and peace orders must be followed when given. Failure to do so without good reason will be seen as desertion, and will result in dismissal from the alliances as well 2 weeks of open war being declared on the offender by the alliance.

Raiding: Piglets and Baconeers may raid unaligned nations only and only with the approval of the War Pig. However, members should not expect to receive military or financial aid while raiding another nation. If a member attacks an aligned nation they will be required to pay reparations and may face dismissal.

Section 4: Succession of The Emperor

Procedure: After 1 year of service the Emperor shall come under membership review. If the Emperor wishes to continue for another term, a poll shall be conducted and the Emperor must obtain 50% + 1 alliance majority. If the Emperor does not reach this approval he shall then appoint his successor from the body of full members. The poll shall remain open for 4 days.

Oath Of Office: Upon succession all new emperors must take an oath to uphold and abide by the charter as it is written.

Dismissal: The emperor may only be dismissed for violation of his oath. In such a case the the Membership Piggie shall hold a poll for the dismissal of the emperor. If the emperor does not obtain 50%+1 approval the emperor shall be dismissed. In such a case a new emperor shall be selected by the membership from the ruling council via a four option poll. The Councilor with the most votes shall be elected Emperor. In the event of a tie, a new run-off poll between the tied councilors shall be conducted, in such a case a 50%+1 majority shall be needed. Both polls shall remain open for four days.

Section 5: Amendments

Procedure: Only the emperor shall propose amendments to the voting membership. For an amendment to be added it must obtain a 50%+1 majority in the poll. The poll shall remain open for four days.

We are also keenly aware of how tempting it is to steal, and raid the bacon of seemingly defenseless individuals. I assure you that it is not wise, as we have gathered the support of our dear friends in Sparta. As per the following agreement, Sparta shall become the official and sole protectors of BACoN.

flage.jpgflagsparta.jpg

bacongreece2.jpg

Preamble

In recognition of friendship towards one another and in the hopes of cooperative and peaceful growth, BACoN and Sparta enter into the following protectorate treaty and agree to its terms.

"Make BACoN, Not War"

Neither signatory alliance shall initiate acts of aggression against the other signatory of this treaty. This includes, but is not limited to, acts such as: Tech Raiding, Wars of Aggression, Spying, or Flaming/Trolling by one signatory toward the other.

"Get Yo' Hands off Mah BACoN!"

Should BACON come under attack by a hostile force Sparta is obligated to come to the defense and aid of the a fore mentioned alliance. BACoN is also encouraged, but not required, to offer the same in return should Sparta come under attack from a hostile force. Sparta is not required to defend or support BACoN if it can be proven that aggression was initiated toward another alliance or nation by BACoN.

"I'll grease your pan if you Greece mine"

Both signatory alliances agree to share any information they learn that conveys a possible threat toward the other signatory, and will respect the wishes of the other should one party express the desire to keep such intelligence confidential.

"Health Inspector!"

Sparta will send an adviser to BACoN to provide guidance in the military, economic, trade, and foreign affairs areas.

"Dont mess with our recipe, mmk?"

Sparta will in no way interfere in BACoN’s internal affairs, however BACoN can still request Sparta use its larger diplomatic corps to assist in matters pertaining to Foreign Affairs.

"Oops, we're outa BACoN"

Should either party wish to cancel this agreement for any reason, they must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels. The treaty is binding for an additional 72 hours from the time of the notification of cancellation.

Signed for BACoN,

Emperor Oink : The Divine Swine (Kpcurley)

Aimee Mann

Darknight6

Signed for Sparta,

King: Tulak Hord

King: Wilhelm the Demented

Archephor: Trinite

Ephors

Lykoi (Defense): Hyperion321

Mastropeia (Econ): Darklink7748

Mesoa (Internal Affairs): El Coggins

Philoxenia (Foreign Affairs): Seth Muscarella

Elders of Philoxenia

Royal Emissary: NecromancerV4L

Arch-protector: Mesapod

Arch-Diplomat: Matthew Conrad

Some Details About Bacon

Website

IRC: #bacon

Sphere: Black (Work in progress)

BACoN Pledge

So get your swine flu vaccinations ready and stop by BACoN for some fun. We will be happy to share our delectable bounty of bacon and that other delicious pig product, SPAM!

That’s all for now, folks!

Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine.

Fine Print: All pigs must sign a liability waiver prior to visiting. Neither BACoN nor its subsidiaries are responsible for any of the following related side effects. Obesity, Massive acute coronary failure, arterial blockage, and grease stains. Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine is not affiliated with Emperor Moo: The Divine Bovine. Any resemblance to the mentioned character is purely coincidental. It is likely that many pigs were eaten during the formation of this alliance. Void where prohibited, copy right 2009.

Edited by kpcurley

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to take this moment to introduce BACoN's mascot. Everyone, meet McHammer (Not to be confused with rap icon M.C. Hammer :P )

SMALL_low_res_cute_pig.jpg

"Hai guyz... ever since I came back from my trip to Mexico I have been feeling a bit sick. Weird Huh?"

Signed for BACoN,

Emperor Oink : The Divine Swine (Kpcurley)

Aimee Mann

Darknight6

Knowing these three as well as I do, I can say without a doubt, this WILL be the worst alliance that this place has ever come across.

I hope you have horrible, horrible luck.

Now if you start a Chicken themed alliance I may change my tone.

Knowing these three as well as I do, I can say without a doubt, this WILL be the worst alliance that this place has ever come across.

I hope you have horrible, horrible luck.

Now if you start a Chicken themed alliance I may change my tone.

Bacon > Chicken

I saw there was bacon involved and initially thought that RIA & VE should do a joint protectorate with you all on the receiving end, of course, due to the Bacon love of RIA & VE. However, I must say, the treaty name delivers and Sparta is sure to take great care of you.

Congrats!

o/ BLTs

I saw there was bacon involved and initially thought that RIA & VE should do a joint protectorate with you all on the receiving end, of course, due to the Bacon love of RIA & VE. However, I must say, the treaty name delivers and Sparta is sure to take great care of you.

Congrats!

o/ BLTs

Thanks, we go for the lulz