Tarikmo's Lounge II

Tarikmo

The Lounge must go on! Hello people, what we got here? We got ourselves another issue of Tarikmo's Lounge! Headaches caused by this can be blamed on you! Also, Penlugue Solaris(aka Bob) approves of this edition of the Lounge. This is based on no evidence whatsoever. Towards the ever present danger area known as the lounge!

This Week In The News!

Essenia goes on a hunt to find out every single statistic in CN! Alliance irc activity, the most hated member, most important treaty of all time, alliance with the most power per NS. Jeez, I'm not sure whether to be impressed with the amount of topics, or sad that someone takes time out of their day to think of all this. However, it's become clearly obvious what Essenia is doing, taking all the statistics for CN, leaving no stone unturned! Good job Essenia! Soon their will be no reason to post in OWF at all! However, all these topics about stats have left one question. How many topics has Essenia created?

Stupidity Of The Week

Next topic! Stupidity! What? Nothing worthy was mentioned? Oh wait, here we go, thank you AUT! The stupid topic for the week is: CN quotes that can be converted into conversations! How dare you AUT?! Who do you think you are?

So basically I'm an idiot

Well said AUT! However, you still need a stern talking to!

CN nominations

Onwards! Well, actually, time for a short-stop. Not actually a new topic, but, for the second year in a row, Ivan Moldavi was not nominated for best OWF poster! There is no Admin!

Alliance Of The Week

Aaaaaand here we have it! Theee Alliance for the week! I'll happily give this one to IAA, for the topic description, "Two for one deal", my absolute favorite kind of deal! Thanks IAA, hope the new charter works out for you!

Question of the week

This should be more like a plea to stop than a question. But, today's question is to Keve69. Why won't you stop posting your feelings with that big blue(purple?) blob???

shootout of the week

Next up! The shootout! Unfortunately, there was no real frenzy recently. So we will settle with the UPN vs. ODN recruitment contest. The amazing ODN has gained a whole two members! While the struggling UPN has only gained 29 members! Good job ODN! Way to show UPN how it's done! *An advisory whispers into Tarikmo's ear* What's that? The biggest gainer of members wins? Darn it! Quick, onwards to the next segment!

honorable mention of the week

Alright, now that my moment of shame is over. This one goes to Tygaland and his fat cat Avatar. I do want to know one thing though, is that cat dancing or having a heart attack? Either way, it's worth a mention, somewhat..........kinda............not really.

The countdown

It is currently 1 month, 20 days from February 1st, 2010! Where will you be when this date arrives? When challengers appear, what will you do? Curious what I am talking about? So am I! Contact me or Gairyuki of Neuva Vida for more information! Do it now!

And before anyone bothers me about grammar:

[19:13] <Bob> you suck with caps

And that concludes Tarikmo's Lounge! See you guys next week!

Tarikmo does not speak for the alliance, that other one, or the one he is in currently, his nation's people, he can't even speak for himself!. If you happen to be foolish enough to read this, shame on you! I am not responsible for your loss of brain cells, or blood loss from massive facepalms. Thank you and have a nice day!

honorable mention of the week

Alright, now that my moment of shame is over. This one goes to Tygaland and his fat cat Avatar. I do want to know one thing though, is that cat dancing or having a heart attack? Either way, it's worth a mention, somewhat..........kinda............not really.

The countdown

It is currently 1 month, 20 days from February 1st, 2010! Where will you be when this date arrives? When challengers appear, what will you do? Curious what I am talking about? So am I! Contact me or Gairyuki of Neuva Vida for more information! Do it now!

I definitely thought it was dancing.

Also, I know!

I like. Keep it up, but one thing.... more pictures, and the word.

Holy crap, KW actually posted. :o

Amusing as last time. Still needs some spit and polish.

It is actually part of an agility program in preparation for the MK World Cup. I'll be goalkeeping for the STA's team.

:awesome:

I most definately give this article a +2 for mentioning me! :)

This should be more like a plea to stop than a question. But, today's question is to Keve69. Why won't you stop posting your feelings with that big blue(purple?) blob???

As much as I like you, your request is denied.

How Keve Feels about it: Quite Amused HAPPYKeve.jpg

Edited by Keve69

I most definately give this article a +2 for mentioning me! :)

As much as I like you, your request is denied.

How Keve Feels about it: Quite Amused HAPPYKeve.jpg

Keve?! I am unhappy, and I shall respond in force!

Tarikmo is: Quite Displeased article-1162554-03F75F34000005DC-698_468x328.jpg

Edited by Tarikmo

Here we go, ride that pony, ride around that big fat pony, here we go, ride that pony, this is how we do it!

Front to front to front, my baby!

back to back to back, my baby!

side to side to side, my baby!

this is how we do it!

I like where this is going :P

shootout of the week

Next up! The shootout! Unfortunately, there was no real frenzy recently. So we will settle with the UPN vs. ODN recruitment contest. The amazing ODN has gained a whole two members! While the struggling UPN has only gained 29 members! Good job ODN! Way to show UPN how it's done! *An advisory whispers into Tarikmo's ear* What's that? The biggest gainer of members wins? Darn it! Quick, onwards to the next segment!

Your counting ability is really, really subpar. I mean, we even post regular updates in the thread. Thank you for the shout-out, though.