Kriegland's R&D Weapons Bazaar

Sgt Shidner

Our government has seen the fruits of this business and has given the Krieglandian R&D weapon designers the liberty to create and maintain its own private company.

Here now is the new face of the weapon industry:

2zgdheg.png

Here you can purchase weaponry designed by the geniuses at Kriegland's R&D Department. This weaponry is not currently in use by the Krieglandian Nationalee Armee because of our nation's relatively tech level but these designs can be yours for your forces to use for a reasonable price. ;)

Here are a few of the designs for purchase:

The M29A1 "Bulldog" Main Battle Tank

scan0010.jpg

--An advanced MBT, the "Bulldog" utilizes a modular weapons system to help it adapt to the changing battlefield. Not only will enemies have to deal with its 120mm cannon but its variety of weapons modules.

The MB-705 "Crusader" Self-Propelled Artillery

scan0005.jpg

--The Crusader is the newest in air-portable artillery. Its foldable, auto loader-fed cannon allows two or more to be transported within a C-130.

The M18A1 "Armadillo" Armored Personnel Carrier

scan0001.jpg

--If you want your infantry to get to the frontlines, there is no better transport than the Armadillo. Its combination of armor, firepower, and troop carrying capacity make this APC a must-have for any avid commander.

This is not all of the designs as it will take time for our researchers to gain clearance to access to sell more advanced weapons designs.

Also, our designers are taking requests for vehicle designs from other nations if they want.

Send in your requests and we'll get to work.

~Minister of Military Research and Development Kevin Schidner

OOC: If anyone would like to see our compiled current inventory. Shoot me a PM and i will send u the link from which you can look at our store.

Edited by Sgt Shidner

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:

1. You are really awesome at drawing. Seriously I couldn't do that without Sketchup without ages of practice.

2. I see some flaws in your designs. All can easily be fixed, like hatches, what is used for fuel, etc etc. For example, you don't want to use hydrogen fuel, it's incredibly dangerous and any spark can light it, unlike diesel which is much safer. Also, armor that is bolted together is more WWI-ish, though I will admit it looks neat.

IC:

The Republic of Finland finds these designs to be sub-standard to our needs and will continue to use our current home-produced equipment.

OOC:

1. You are really awesome at drawing. Seriously I couldn't do that without Sketchup without ages of practice.

2. I see some flaws in your designs. All can easily be fixed, like hatches, what is used for fuel, etc etc. For example, you don't want to use hydrogen fuel, it's incredibly dangerous and any spark can light it, unlike diesel which is much safer. Also, armor that is bolted together is more WWI-ish, though I will admit it looks neat.

IC:

The Republic of Finland finds these designs to be sub-standard to our needs and will continue to use our current home-produced equipment.

OOC:

1)Thank you. I've practiced a lot. Scrapped a lot of designs but its hard work.

2) Yes. The ones i have up there, beside the APC were some of my first drawings so there are diffinately some flaws. I am improving on these problems with each new design.

IC:

Ok then. If it so suits you.

OOC:

1)Thank you. I've practiced a lot. Scrapped a lot of designs but its hard work.

2) Yes. The ones i have up there, beside the APC were some of my first drawings so there are diffinately some flaws. I am improving on these problems with each new design.

IC:

Ok then. If it so suits you.

OOC: You might want to try a program called Google Sketchup, it's a free 3D model program. I've made a good number of military vehicles in it.

Keep up the good work. :)

IC:

Our current tank, the Mannerheim, suits all of our needs for a MBT.

Having gained BETA-Class Clearance, our weapon designers have given us liberty to release a few more designs for purchase.

For your consideration, i present two more weapon designs:

The AV-7 "Wraith" Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicle

scan0008.jpg

The AV-7 is the newest UACV up for grabs. It has 6 weapon hardpoints on its wings and a radar-reflective coating on its body. If a nation wants to bring some heavy air support into the battlefield without risking their pilots, then there is no better alternative than the Wraith.

And now.....

The M51A1 "Thumper" Mobile Rocket Launcher

scan.jpg

Need some saturation fire on demand? Call up a Thumper. Its two 70mm rocket packs can quickly lay down a heavy amount of firepower in very little time. It uses a completly unmanned turret, allowing its crew to reside within the safety of the chassis. This allows for a larger ammo capacity than normal and less risk for its crew.

Now on the market, the AV-7 and the M51A1. Order yours today!

The M51A1 "Thumper" Mobile Rocket Launcher

scan.jpg

Need some saturation fire on demand? Call up a Thumper. Its two 70mm rocket packs can quickly lay down a heavy amount of firepower in very little time. It uses a completly unmanned turret, allowing its crew to reside within the safety of the chassis. This allows for a larger ammo capacity than normal and less risk for its crew.

Now on the market, the AV-7 and the M51A1. Order yours today!

*Private, in the GDR*

"Hey, you seen that 'Thumper'?"

"Yeah. I like it."

"Let's copy it and make our own."

"Excellent."

Remember. Our weapon designers will also take requests for designing vehicles. Just give us what type of vehicle you want (ex. MBT, APC, SPG, etc.....), a desired weapon(s), and anything else you may deem necessary. and we will have are team construct a concept for your approval.

The Umbrella is currently looking for a new combat light weight assault rifle for its specia operations and UCSF task forces.

5.56 MM

between 30 and 50 bullets per magazine

combat enough to be used in CQC eg inside buildings but pack enough punch to be used in urban warfare.

please submit designs to the UCR+D labs

Sincerley

Albert Wesker

CEO

OOC.. pm them me, theyre like vultures on here :P

The Holy American Empire is looking for a state-of-the-art Battle Rifle design capable of select fire and utilizing a variety of ammunition types all of the 7.62mm cartridge size. In addition we would like to request compatibility with scopes, grenade launchers, sights, and other rail-mounted features.

Should you choose to produce a design you will be paid in the range of $5 Million Imperial Credits.

***Classified Communique***

On behalf of the Queendom of Australia, I couldn't help noticing some of the rather ingenious designs where military hardware is concerned. I am sure this is only a sample of what you can do. Therefore, I would like to extend an invitation for several of your scientists to come to Australia. We have several designs we wish to impliment, but we would like a more indepth, face-to-face discussion of said designs.

~Anthony Harlem, Grand Duke, Queendom of Australia

Royal Cochin Army would like to place orders for five M51A1 "Thumper" Mobile Rocket Launchers from Krieglandian Arms Market and Weapon Design Studio. Please inform us of the price of this transaction and the said amount would be transferred to an account of your choice. Five TAW lowboy trucks are waiting at Kriegland borders to take delivery.

OOC: Didn't I say your designs were awesome!! :D